best induction kit

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
what is the best induction kit to get the most power AND noise too?
i read through the other kit thread and didnt get anywhere :S

What ever option you go for, won't give you massive gains. For power, get the K&N Element filter, that sits inside the standard air pan. For noise, go for the K&N Bolt on filter - or, try create your own custom induction kit.

As for the K10 wouldn't a K&N filter in the standard airbox with improved cold air feed be the best option just the same as a K11 ?

Some K10's have air feeds from the 'cross member' but they face sideways. You could add a bit of induction hose to the air pan if you wanted - i can't see it making much difference though, as the air pan entry faces forwards, so it has air being forced up it anyway.

matt humphris does an excellent induction kit, i got on my car and i think it definitely gives better gains from about 4500rpm and i have had almost every induction under the sun. Definitely must buy this paticular induction, i was well happy with the results. Not sure on the noise stuff thats gotta be a hks or k&n cone for that.

You have a K11 though, so the gains may not apply the same to the K10, still, might be worth checking that induction kit out - Paul, got any photos?

Back