bell housing bolts

Took it upon myself to do a solo clutch change today. I'm struggling to separate transmission from engine. I've located three bolts two at top one towards slam panel and two more smaller bolts underneath that seem to belong long brackets.

Is there any I have missed ?

Thanks in advance :)

Aha hi frank its your good self's guidance I've been following. Though I bottled out of leaving the drive shafts in. The long bolts I've id'd one near top of starter one near slam and another lower. Any reference point for the swine I've missed ?

:) aye 3 from the nearside (2 top and 1 front) then 1 at the back from the other side, and you will need to remove the 2 short ones from the rear mount too eh

Ah so there is a long one towards the bulkhead reverse mounted like the lower ones ? Hmmm the little beggar did a job on me is it high or low near the drive shafts ? Its not one of the three rear engine mount bolt's is it ?

yes it doubles as the 3rd rear mount bolt (at the top of the bracket)
if that one is already out ? then it,ll be the 2 dowels that have rusted in :)

Dang brother I can see one of the browned up suckers laughing at me mid way down the side nearest the slam. Oh well what you get for owning a virgin clutch change 95. Might rag on the trolley jack see if I can break the seal

Got there the drive shaft on the passenger side had me hung up. One last question trying to get the shafts their final bit back in whilst still on the hub end is proving to be a pig. Will dropping the car onto its wheels compress everything and pop em in ?

Back