beep beep

hi all, I didn't realise that the Micra had such a following that forums existed for it until I started searching the net to try and solve a small problem with mine.

Bought my Micra K12 last May, it's a 2003 1.2s and it had 11,000 on the clock. Someone crashed into the back of it on day three of owning it, and two weeks ago a coach bashed it and runied the front bumper, drivers door and front wing, so having a nightmare sorting that out at the moment because the coach company are denying it, even though it was all caught on CCTV and they failed to stop or report it grr

my other half likes to get me out passing him screwdrivers so i've picked up a fair amount of knowledge over the last few years about cars, which is good, and bad lol

welcome rach.... wish my partner would show an interest in the car, bad news about the accident again my partner is having the same sort of problem but with the council grr

my girlfriend likes to hjelp me too but shes too slow and i get annoyed haha.... welcome and sorry to hear it some pics maybe?

welcome sounds like your k12`s had the same kind of life as mine dunno why people liked crashing into it for about a year hope you get it all sorted out soon :)

Back