backbox on 160sr

R

RIK

do all k12 backbox's have the same mounting points?

for example would nismo_k12's new one fit to my 160sr?

the nismo back box wasnt designed for the hr15de or the hr16de.

was only designed for the cr12de and cr14de. if you've noticed the 160sr has a different exhaust to the other models. so my answer would be its got different mounts but the only way to check would be to get the 2 cars side by side and take a look......go to your loacl dealers tomorrow rik lol.

pro spec's prices

20100-RNK20 Welidina SS muffler GBP420.17 + VAT
20300-RSK20 Weldina SS center pipe GBP387.60 + VAT

not the cheapest though

nismo_k12 said:
the nismo back box wasnt designed for the hr15de or the hr16de was only designed for the cr12de and cr14de.

this is why i never ordered the nismo one when nismo k12 got it. i think it may be ok for the hr16de but would prob only be as good as the standard exhaust. as i rekon its prob the same diameter/resistance etc.

go get one custom made thats what i want to do will be a lot cheaper than a nismo one but you don't get the name (which why i wanted a nismo one lol)

to answer the q tho rik i've no idea if they mount up the same lol

actually what about getting the the exhaust from a 15sr-a imported? its already better than the 160's think its hks aswell. guessing it should mount up the same.

:)

if i do get one surley it could be modded to fit :D it cant be much different if it is

Back