ordered a 160SR

M

Monkey_Custard

hello k12 heads

its been a while since ive been here and im doing some catch up reading on the posts, theres some people on this forum who crack me up LOL! does a K10 camper van really exhist??

anyway.ive ordered a 160sr from jamjar.com @£9565 otr.ive gone for the flame red color as i couldnt really strech to metallic, i think the solid red will set the dark alloys wheels off, what do you think?

i took it for a test drive and i have to say its a f****** revalation to drive a micra that sticks two fingers up at the-
"oh, its only a micra" brigade.this thing can shift and it handles too!

hell, there that that good, even my dads ordered one.and he's 75 and in a wheel chair!!:p

goodnite all

if only others saw the potiental of the k11 as much as some of us did there would be more attitudes like that ;)

anyway they sound like a great buy for the price. Get some pics up when you get it :D

Ian

Monkey_Custard said:
does a K10 camper van really exhist??
Yes, its absolutely awesome, you have to see it in the flesh, but i tell you it is SO slow to drive!

Pics here: http://www.micra.org.uk/t1997.html :)

Yay!!

Someone else that's ordered one.

I'm collecting mine mid September, it was ready at end of July but I decided to wait for 55reg.

I went for Met Black, with Heated Leather and Sunroof.

Encouraging reading the views of people that have had test drives.

i'e been wondering, in that k10 camper, were do u sleep? is it going to santa as i realy wana have a look at that

Back