Axle stand adapters

Hi

Just wondering does anyone know were i can get a set of rubber adapters for my axle stands. I tryed everywere in the motor factors in ireland with no luck. There for the sill to stop them from creaseing plus the car could become unstable. Thay seem fairly handy to use the rubber axle adapters i just want to replace my antirollbars and stabilizer drop link bushes. Ive started to notice the sills on my nissan micra k11 have all ready started to crease i dont want to make them worse than what thay are. So if anyone has come across any or have suggestions please leave a reply:grinning::grinning:

thanks

unless i'm dropping the rear axle to change springs or removing the axle, I usually jack the car up from the middle of the rear axle beam then support the beam on axle stands.

i always find the sill lip prone to crumble especially older rustier micra's.

I jack on the middle bit but use a folded up wodge of old carpet on the axel stands under the jack points to prevent damage :).

never ever jack up your car under the sills, everyone that is daft enough to deserves crushed sills, there are much better jacking points within inches of the sils

Back