work

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
well as of the end of march/ donny car show. i may be moving into the business with a mate.

all depending on my current contract.

a few may remember me talking back end of last year about us making race mobiles such as landrovers etc with full roll cages the works.

so meaning that if my contract ends as of begining of april as it supposedly does. though i was first contracted till january. (the first proposal trhe company would start.

and got extended.

so i may well be possibly moving into full modding side of things.
so i will also be open for a fair bit of spare time to be modding others aswell (guvvy jobs)

ive got a few things already i need to get finished . 2 full body kits 2 spray and also a few schmooths doors tailgates etc.

just cant wait till we get the business grant and get all the pro gear to use. alot better than personaly stuff so alot better quality stuff on the way.
just means though. wait for JAE as hopefully my car will eb sorted too :D

hers hopefully to a bright future, and possibl;y a job that i will enjoy being in
rather than stoopid stuff i hate gettign up to go to work routine.

we already have a hot rod and a landrover to work on :S

so could look promising

as iv already said hun i hope this goes well for u i really do
i know how hard u work, at work and on cars so it will be good to see you in a job that you will do well with a passion for it.
if any1 deserves a good oppertunity its u
good luck mate

Yea man- sounds promising! Would be cool for you to use your knowlage/skills, and actually get paid proper money for it.
Titch :kungfu:

Good luck to you bro! Would definately bring my car down for a bit of body work after seeing the amount of effort you have put into the beast...that says a lot lol id bring the car all the way down from Scotland, id rather have someone i know roughly workiing on the car

keep us posted

since you asked to be kept posted:

o_O another extension on contract. now till MAY :S

am i ever gonna get out of this place. i was suppose to end at the begining of january

Lol, unlucky mate!!! Sounds good though, hope you do get out of that job and into something that you truly want to do!!! Good luck. :D

at £11 an hour it money i need. i just hate working 7 days of 13 hours. though the week working week off is class. the taxman loves me.

it just tedious long hours. and with the other self employed hanging there for something i WANT to do. i just want out quicker than i should to jump into it.

and no i cant just leave. otherwise its a blemish on what at the moment is one of the only good clean jobs ive kept. remembering that i have been saced and thrown out of 3-4 places for GBH. something this year i swore i would get away from and clean my act up. so really this is the first and what is beign a managers job something that will look good on CV if any thing does go wrong.

Back