Autronic SMC ECU

CMF_Raceworx

» CMF Member
right im going for a turbo conversion that ill build up on the side im thinking about using the Autronic has anybody used this and what mods did they do to gett it to work?? does it work of the standard dizzy? what air sensors does it use for pressure temp ect?? can i use an SR20 TB with it?

sorry for all the questions but iv had a DTA stand alon ont the SR20 and it was a cock up with it not being able to read the nissan crank sensor in the dizzy..

cisco

» CMF Member
I think White Knight has an autronic thesedays. He's halfway across to Perth, but you could ask him and he'll be able to reply soon.

CMF_Raceworx

» CMF Member
right iv just had quote from 2 people for 2 different ECU's to be fitted and mapped

the autronic:-
Cost for SM4 £1295+vat, Fitting and mapping would be around £850 to
£1000 +vat depending on how long it takes to fit.

so thats £2295+VAT!!!!!!

the HKS Fcon-pro V :- £2200+VAT!!!!

im sorry but i feel these guys are taking the piss abit i think its cos iv said micra nd they dont realy want to work on one!!!

how much did others get charged for there ECU's i really need to know poeple like cisco ect gimi some prices please :)?????

CMF_ayat

» CMF Member
if i were u i would go with an omex ecu, if u talk to west midlands motorsport, they have used this on there na micras but will suit the turbo cg as well, i was quoted about £1100 for all the parts, asnd there was a quite a long list of things required. and then about £600min to map it by a company they know.

Attachments

• 18443.jpg
    18443.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 25
Back