ECU Wire diagrams

SuluR

Buy & Sell Member
Hey guys

Im in the process of putting in a Non NATS ECU on my NATS2 micra and i need help with diagrams. Ive sourced some but not sure how many different types there are.

So does anyone have any ECU wire diagrams? pinout pictures etc etc

This is the ECU i got today, luckily I got it out with all the engine-bay connectors (injectors, dizzy, tb etc etc) but those cute wires (in the pic) need to go somewhere in my loom :/ Have to figure it out.

E3D500E3-363A-44F8-A509-2B0EEAB4C8CE-2917-00000445AB7C4886_zpsebc6a21b.jpg

car done? what was the original problem, what was happening??

J

To put it simply, i think water for in the ECU from when my windscreen was leaking so it was cutting out, fan on all the time, jolting, engine lights blah blah. I havent took it out yet to see if water is actually the problem, just a suspicion. I've just put the non nats ECU on the passenger footwell for now as I dont have much time due to uni coursework :/

ooooh... ok!! you need to find out whats caused it, check for any water leaks, but don't put the other ecu in otherwise if theres a water leak then ur gonna have the same issue etc!!

J

ooooh... ok!! you need to find out whats caused it, check for any water leaks, but don't put the other ecu in otherwise if theres a water leak then ur gonna have the same issue etc!!

J

Yep, the ECU is sitting right where i can keep an eye on it, also where i know where there is no water lol

grief, all it takes is for your girlfriend to accidently kick it and car cuts out!!! I would have shoved it in the glove compartment if the wiring was long enough!!! but is if its safe there then leave it!

j

Back