Autograss Class 1 Suspension questions

I'm doing this separate thread for the suspension so you're not all bored with a massive post. See my other thread on engine / exhaust.

My K11 car is rolls a lot in the corners. Unfortunately the regs are quite strict on suspension modifications, even though I know some people cut springs etc. The regs give a minimum height from hub centre to wheelarch lip and mine is almost at the minimum (within 10mm). Bearing in mind the weight which has been removed from the back of the car especially, I can only guess that the springs must have sagged. No big deal as the rate should have stayed the same but they’re lower. The shocks are the same as were on the car when it came off the road, i.e. crusty with rust but not leaking. Also I replaced the front ARB drop links as they were worn. I’m guessing the only thing I can do to improve things is change all suspension rubbers and ARB links as well as the shocks (I’m told KYB are the nest to go for and legal). Anyone got any other opinions? Do automatic Micras have thicker ARBs or springs to compensate for the weight of the auto box?
As stated in my question about engines / exhausts, I’m around mid-pack (winning the B final last time out) but from photos I can tell my car rolls more than other Micras so there must be something I’m missing.
Cheers!

Back