ATS Classics

meji

Club Member (Trial)
Would these ATS Classics fit my K11 Micra?

I'm have literally no clue when it comes to cars, but I'm slowly learning so I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me if:
http://dubmeister.co.uk/webshop/alloy-wheels/ats/ats-classic/
.. would fit my Micra.

The 8x13 ones. I'm guessing that means they're 8 inches wide and they are actually 13" alloys?

If so, would these fit under my Micra cos they'd look sick.

Thanks.
Jack.

8j and 00et would give them a great fitment, but would mean you will deffently fettle the arches, or even put over fenders on, but k11 with over fenders on look ace. But they wont just bolt on, you will need to modify the arches, especially if your gonna slam it.

Anyone know the standard offset for the k11?

they'd probs be somewhere where mine are (very roughly), and you aint running them without some arch work as said. :)

I'm pretty sure that the center bore is sized specifically for small/med VW as well, 57.1 so you will need to space them out further past the mounting spigot or get 'em machined. Get the seller to measure them.

Here's 8x13 on a K11, but the ofset on these pushes them half an inch further out than the 0 ofset of the Classics. With a fair bit of stretch and a roll to the arches I think you might keep them under.

DSCI0186-1.jpg

You definately wont get 8" on the front though, but I guess they are a staggered set in 7" and 8"?

Whatever - You MUST get em on and roll as close to the ground as possible. Good luck with it!

Hmm, right well, the plan is in the next few months (finally got a job woo) to buy some alloys like these Classics and then slam my car. Would look insane. So aslong as this could be done, the work to do it would be a doddle (not for me but for my Dad and the guy at his work haha).

In a month or so I'll start this so keep an eye out ;)

Back