anyone selling cat-back exhaust?

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
grrrr..... fitted janspeed manifold and it sounds awful!!!! i thought it was blowing really badly at first but after inspection it seems one of my centre boxes has something inside it thats broken and its cauing this awful rattle noise after 2,000 RPM.....

so i think im going to need to change it. so might aswell just get cat back (including secondary cat so i can gut it lol) and put this on instead....

so just wondered if anyone has got anything lying around? really dont want anything that makes a load of noise though... nice and subtle is good ;)

thanks very much :D

ok my car really does sound like a 30 year old tractor.... i really need this sorting. has noone got anything 2nd hand they want to sell?? if not where can i look at buying a new one from???

thank you!! :)

rlees85

i got my catback (2 piece middle and rear sections) from a local motor factors, £45 all in iirc

thanks... was thinking i might aswell go performance if i can though also as mine dont have a secondary cat id need some sort of de-cat there aswell probably :/

cheers

i have a new unused janspeed 2nd decat and a ashley pipe from the 1st cat to past the 2nd, but really you would need the full system

Back