Anyone reclaimed bank charges?

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I am quite out of pocket due to some recent bank harges, I was going to try and get my money back, just wondering if anybody had some experiences of doing this?
Ta

yeah i just sent the letter off this morning saying if they dont pay up ill take em to court everyone sles seems to get somthing so its worth a try its all extra money for the micra :d keep at it !

I'm in the middle of doing so at the minute.

At what stage are you at, I'm right at the start - going to post my freedom of information act request on Monday - are they being a pain and which banl are you with, if I may ask?

im with hsbc, and they said that they are dealing with it. but im writing a letter now that is going to take them to court if they do not pay up....

im at £555 since x-mas..... thats a lot..

At what stage are you at, I'm right at the start - going to post my freedom of information act request on Monday - are they being a pain and which banl are you with, if I may ask?

Ive got all the statements this week, im applying to the courts to get them all back early next week, I'm with Abbey, it took them ages to send us the statements.

Back