Does anyone know how to make a micra faster?

CMF_nissank11

» CMF Member
Hello all, i know that i have dropped off for quite a while but now im back. I have stared a previous post bout putting a SR20DET in a micra but i have put that aside for now.
At the moment i am looking at a couple of micras to buy but im still throwing around ideas to make a sweet ride. All i really want to find out at the monent is what are some practical and proper ways of making these micras more powerful and faster? They have little 55kw engines and thats not really enaugh.... Anyways if anyone has any ideas i wanna hear it!

Thanks guys!

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
micras certainly were'nt built for speed, however making them go faster is a well documented past time on both this forum and micra.org.uk , so id recommend doing your research before posting up vague threads, much like myself. sr20det into a k11 is a ridiculous project,try something smaller,get a feel for it and work out from there what you want.

CMF_kovert.k11

» CMF Member
Rudy WROTE:

"accelerate sooner and brake later

lmao... i luv it - that's gold

i totally agree with sr20micramike's sentiments; do some research, work out what the end goal is, how much ca$h ur willing to throw @ it and go from there... vague ?s like "how do i make a micra go faster?" can be easily answered by use of the search function or by referring to the technical articles that jon linked to...

Back