anyone know of any special MOT stations in the cheshire area?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all, anyone know of any good MOT stations in the cheshire area? i may need an MOT done...

I'll give you a lift you silly sausage! Sorry, I meant to reply on facebook but didn't get around to it just yet!
Unless you wanna get an MOT done so you can bring another Micra! :D

really? because that would be awesome! i have a plane ticket booked for thursday evening, but no way to get to the show. also i am not sure how i am going to get my ticket, could i send it to your place if kev hasn't sent them already?

Well it depends what I am required to do - within reason yes. But I have to think about petrol as I will be starting a new job in September so will be a little skint! Not to mention, we've just bought gerbils so have to start providing for them lol

What are you doing in Cheshire?!?!?!?! I live here lol, T Mullen is a great place, very fair, and very honest! When are you in Cheshire till?

i am not in Cheshire, but my cars are, and if i want to drive them home i have to take them out of storage and get them legal. the problem is its a big risk, i can come over and get the cars, but if they don't pass the MOT or wont start, then i will just have to put them back in storage and go home again...

Where abouts in Cheshire are your cars? Give me a pm if you like, if nearby I could give them a look over and see if they start etc before you commit to anything?

Back