Anyone ever seen blue monster lately?

cisco

» CMF Member
Just wondering how that car in general is going?
I would be really interested to hear any sightings or reports.. Anyone know Dome Deli who bought it from me??

I miss it sometimes!!! I miss the raw stupendous overtaking power, "hey look, there's an ANYTHING, I'll overtake it in 2 seconds!" - it was a bit like that.

I don't miss the funding that I had to pour into it or the disappointment everytime something broke, but I had a feeling that when I got to the end of the project and sold it, the car was running superbly well. It may well have not broken anything since that, because all the quality, strong custom stuff was completed then and I didn't drive it much before selling it all fully working and robust. I.e. I would suspect that the engine is still going really strong and that a lot of those bulletproof components such as as the pistons, rods, super tough clutch and gearbox (maybe? :)) are doing fine???

My new girlfriend asks about this car all the time. ahha.

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Yeah, what happend to the blue monster..?

WARNING OT:
And why oh why did you sell it once it was at its prime?

I shure miss the time when you ha it, and the great trip to Japan. I was keenly following the blog and there wasnt a day i didnt log on to micra.com.au to check what was going on..

smidge

» CMF Member
cause once you've poured a ton of money in to it, its nice to get something decent back for it!

that happened with my twin turbo legacy.. had a ton of problems i fixed while owning, niggling electronic and vac problems, got it working properly, sold it, lost 3 grand and a year later NOTHING has gone wrong with it and its going 200kms a day!

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
All my money i have worked hard for that goes in to my Super S will be for my pleasure only.. No one else, no matter what they want to pay for it.. It has been a long and hard time to get to where its at..

But not even close to the blue monster! I miss seeing it and its updates on this site so bad.... :/

Back