Any Takers?

Layla

Deactivated Account
I'm doing it, so wondered if any one from either the north east or scotland wanted to come, obviously offer is open to anyone who fancies the drive

150ft free fall, 29th april in inverorie, ten minutes outside aberdeen. free to enter but i think theres a minimum sponsorship of £80. all money goes to cancer research type charities.

My flat mate and i are both taking part, good day out for any MSC-ers.

Anyone?

What a bummer your not nearer, i did it in the summer for the new Childrens Hosp where i work!!!! Was fun!!!! :D

Wow that looks like so much fun. A shame I don't live in Scotland or i'd definately join you. Maybe they'll come and do it in Leeds some time - until then - good luck!

scottish-sr said:
Looks like fun. Shame its abit up North.

pish, i drove to you.

im still doing it. with the permission of admin i'll be posting up a sponsor form. sponsor me or i'm doing a tour of the country for some tyre poppin'

Layla

lmao!! they're all good dont worry, just dont believe anything James may have told you ;) hehe

Arnold said:
lmao!! they're all good dont worry, just dont believe anything James may have told you ;) hehe

james tells me many things. he is my little yoda. in glasses. with spikey hair

I would love to, but its just too far, it looks a real buzz, free fall !!!, bungee is getting a little old hat, this is the way forward, Ive emailed drop zone who run SCAD to get an itinery for country wide events, perhaps we could have a mass meet/jump at a more central location to everyone, I'll let you all know what reply I get.:eek: :eek: :eek:

legend!

also, was watching a programme on bungee jumping and the rope was too long. looked painful *ouch*

Back