[640flash]http://www.pc-retail.com/upload/files/22.jae.swf[/640flash]

East of England Show Ground
Peterborough
PE2 6XE

click me for a map
click me for website
click me for JAE FORUMS

Accomodation:

Club camping available - highly recommended!

Good recommended Hotels

The Marriott Hotel, Lynchwood - 0870 400 7258
Orton Hall, Orton Longueville – 01733 391 111
Sleep Inn, Haddon – 01733 396 850
The Haycock Hotel, Wansford – 01780 782 223

Date:

Friday 20th - Sunday 22nd of July - Book it off work now

Stand Allocation (Official Member Only):

30 places available - TBC - Everyone welcome, stand cars must be cleaned, polished and well maintained, NO WIP cars

Where we are:

TBC

The Famous MSC club BBQ - all weekend

Details to follow on how to book your BBQ food for both saturday evening and sunday afternoon!

JAE Club Awards - Trophies

There will be trophies for the following categories

MSC - Best in Show
MSC - Most Unique Modification
MSC - Show & Shine
MSC - Best Install

The General Public (Not on the stand):
There is a public car park just outside of the showground and visitors will be allowed to enter on foot. Tickets are available at the public gate on both days.
Ticket prices are £10.00 per person, free for under 11's.
Cars must not be left overnight in the public car park.

Any Other information:

More information will be added if anything else is needed.

MSC rules at events:

The MSC accepts no responsibility for any damage or fines incurred by members during any Club events or outings that member may participate in.

The actions of the MSC sponsors are not controlled by the MSC or the Committee. The MSC and Committee in no way accept responsibility or liability for a sponsor's actions.

Members and their guests are responsible for their own actions and attend Club events at their own risk.

Members and their guests are expected at all times during Club outings and events to conduct themselves in a sensible and safe manner. This includes obeying all relevant traffic rules and laws. Any exceptions from this may result in immediate removal of membership.

The safety of its' members during Club outings and events is the highest priority of the MSC. However, the Club accepts no responsibility for any accidents or injuries that may occur during any outings or events. Anyone who acts in a manner that jeopardises the safety of themselves or others will be asked to have no further participation in that event and will be dealt with in a disciplinary manner in accordance with the Club's Rules.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Im there!! So is Ems... armed with a brand new tent!! LOL. Without doubt the best car / club meet in the UK.

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
ill be there, hopefully ill have all my bodywork 100% tip top aswell by then and maybe a surprise in store

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
If you would like a stand place they are open to official members.

Thanks
Kev :)

Antony

Ex. Club Member
might be there, dunno yet, depends weather i can afford to get me car sprayed....

and as far as work in progress...
is a modded car ever finished?....... i mean i wont be doing any interior stuff ill next year. so will i not be able to show my car cos the interior isnt finished?

or that i probs wont have my pulsar brakes fitted?

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Kev basicly means, don't have half sprayed panels, or primer showing, or half done jobs!! :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I booked the days off last year, thats how good this event is!

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
JAE rocks!!

I am well into my JAE planning for JAE FM (www.jaefm.co.uk) All my spare time over the last month has been solid JAE FM.

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
ooo ~ JAE 2007

im sure ill be there hopefully with a new car this year, we'll see

if you give me half petrol money Phil and ill let you hang onto the roof going down !

New tent Alan ? i would recommend a air raid shelter

umm i will attempt to come but its not my long weekend that week as i got the Tuesday off,,poo!

Will see what i can do but my boss is a right stigy guy wen coming to holidays and i see if i can swap witrh sumone!

T

The Mad Hatter

If you would like a stand place they are open to official members.

Thanks
Kev :)

Kev, put me down and I'll join up in the v. near future, been meaning to for ages but a) haven't had the money and b) not sure whether I was keeping the Micra...

Now I am, I'll join, rest assured.:laugh:

James

Chairman
LOL yeah!!

And paddy we need your car again as a banner drape :p
To clarify that:

216040209_dcac32f2a7.jpg

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Hope your gonna turn up earlier this year!!

Ill be leaving early Fri morning. Trouble was last year didnt get the lorry untill friday by the time it was packed it was almost 9pm!!!!!!

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
put my name down for the stand, but i'll only be attending saturday and sunday again because of babysitters. hopefully we'll be able to use our tent this year (and not the car again), got a brand new one last year and it got blown down and wet through in the storm!!!

Ems

Ex. Club Member
put my name down for the stand, but i'll only be attending saturday and sunday again because of babysitters. hopefully we'll be able to use our tent this year (and not the car again), got a brand new one last year and it got blown down and wet through in the storm!!!

At least u only lost your tent lol, i lost all my clothes and a pair of trainers!!!! We ended up trying to dry our duvet on my car!!

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
my car will be on the stand on the saturday and sunday and i might pop round during my lunch break on the friday

richarda

Ex. Club Member
i might come along to this if i can get a mate to come as i dont know anyone on here.

the friday im working till 2pm so could come up after that or something and stay for the weekend. what times does the gates open on the friday?

also how much is it for the whole weekend?

Antony

Ex. Club Member
poo, im in the french alps doing the Lance armstrong bit..(only backwords... DH lol)

so i wont be going.... god dang it..

Ems

Ex. Club Member
i might come along to this if i can get a mate to come as i dont know anyone on here.

the friday im working till 2pm so could come up after that or something and stay for the weekend. what times does the gates open on the friday?

also how much is it for the whole weekend?

You will be coming! Were a friendly bunch & only Nex bites.

I think it's about 25 quid for he whole weekend which includes camping!! :p

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
ohhhh interesting.....got a project james ?

my new car will hopefully be worthy of the stand ! thats all in saying :p

thanks for that ems :p

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
lol he may not be arriving in just any old micra..

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Or he's borrowing the ST!!! Surely he doesn't want to drive all that way with a top speed of 50mph again!!!!! :p

richarda

Ex. Club Member
sounds like i may come to this as iev managed 2 drag one of my mates to it :D

will need to buy a tent etc lol

feek knows how the hell u set 1 up tho

richarda

Ex. Club Member
rather havea tent did the car at mod nats and after awhile its a pain and ive now got bucket seats now so dunno how theat would work lol

sparkie

aka WELLY
well got to check dates but fingers crossed i will be there.
as for tents. it was wierd put tent up near others come back (half cut from pop drinks) and there was my tent on it's own very worrying. also make sure you got the jack in the back of the car. for the correct technique for putting tent pegs in with a jack please see KEV.
and james please try and keep up this year.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Me, Phil, Layla, James and lots of other people just kipped in thier cars but a tent is worth it :p

We slept in the tent for the first night, and in the car the second! Unfortunatly, we no longer had the tent by this point. I'd highly recommend the tent out of the two options, just not if its full of water & ripped to pieces.