Tuningshows heads to Scotland’s famous Knockhill circuit for an action packed day on 22nd August 2010!
• Car clubs - its just £10 per driver and £12 per passenger in advance (£15 on show day) .
• Get in quick to make the most of our club deals - for every 10 cars get a driver ticket free.
• Banner exchange – 2 free tickets for any club that banner exchanges with STS
• Bring banners with you and get your club promoted around the circuit!
• England V Scotland club DJ Battle – 2 clubs will go head to head.
• Best club stand award.
Individuals - come and join us for the day, show off your car, meet club representatives from across the UK.
To book download a booking form on www.scottishtuningshow.co.uk or call Abbie on 01775 768661 ext 224.
Park and Pose – 30 cars will get the chance to show off in our competition. To enter please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Track Action – watch the Battle of Britain professional drift dog fight.
• For track time fans why not race your mates with our special track time deal at STS.
1 track session £20 (15 minutes per session)
3 track sessions £45
6 track sessions £65
One car, one driver, one day!
• Club session – minimum of 15 cars for 1 session - £200
• Noise limit – static 105db
• Front seat passenger’s only – minimum height 4’8”.
• Helmet hire £10
Catch the Fuel Girls on stage and the Kevin Carmichael stunt show.
More details to follow but you can keep up to date by becoming a fan of “Scottish Tuning Show: the official page” on Facebook, or check out www.scottishtuningshow.co.uk.