The Jae Information Thread

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Pete, you haven't been to a meet in years! Maybe you could hitch a ride with Welly!?

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
It's over a year ago, certainly. It's been tricky with my placement. I may be able to come in my existing micra but I'd love to be in the new one :(. However, it needs some welding/paint first, booooo.

Edit: Nice list Mike! I'm upgrading for the next install...... pitty it won't be ready for a few weeks :(

Santa Pod anyone?!

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
woooo looks like i will be coming to this one guys, cant wait, i dont think ill be there over the weekend tho just for the sat i think not too sure.... pop in n check in with everyone

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
tickets have gone out today, sorry I couldn't get them out any sooner....

Still got loads to organise and things still to sort out on the glanza before JAE.

Trophies have been booked today and I pick them up next week.

Kev :)

James

Chairman
Tickets are £15 per person on the day, includes camping for CAR CLUB MEMBERS. General Public £20 per person, £10 per tent for camping.

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
Tickets are £15 per person on the day, includes camping for CAR CLUB MEMBERS. General Public £20 per person, £10 per tent for camping.

so i can say shes with the club and she gets in for £15 on the day and can camp for free aswell?

sparkie

aka WELLY
cheers kev ticket turned up yesterday. expect another one in a couple of days.( donnoy tickets lol).
as for a convoy i'm heading up with a few from a local car club. were leaving around 2ish on friday from crawley. but are quite up to meet others some where on the m25

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
wohoo I have the trophies today :D

Once again my local trophy man has done us proud. Same trophies as for 2005 all very nice silver cups with a larger one for best in show.

I will post some pics up later...

Now onto the next thing lol!

Kev :)

NOT GOING NOW!!!

:( :( yep Roxy went into the tuning place today for check up on the flat spots and missfiring, and he is debatign wether to fully mapp the ecu now as i have done over 600 miles.

sorry guys..i would of loved to come but roxy needs to be fixed :(

Awww m8!! at least it sounds like its nothing mechanical, hopefully a re-map will cure it for you!!

I'm not taking my car either but i'l show my face.

James.

P.S Kev, can I have a trophey for longest car off the road? ROFL

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
lol @ Nis...

Well I'm sure if your K11 had of been there it would have won a trophy :)

Kev

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Can't believe your not going Jas. Can you not change it back to the old plugs? Or has it got worse and affected other areas?

Igloo

Ex. Club Member
I might pop over for a few hours, be there around 10am .. It's only an hour and a half. Been a member for a year and never been to a meet :x

£15 for the day? Or £20?

Cheers

Ems

Ex. Club Member
i think it's 20 if you have a car. 15 for passengers :)

Well, looking at the forcast for this weekend, we are going to get wet!! Heavy rain on Friday, and some more rain on saturday. Not sure whats expected on sunday yet though, prob more rain knowing our luck!!!

mike

I love Ed!!!!
what time do we need to be there to get on the stand if we dont camp?

5am to start the bbq and set it up for us :p

try and be there for 9-10 as it gets harder during the day to drive in with all the people walking about

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
well when i went to mod nats i couldnt get in around 10 as they said some bs about health and safety, if its the same as mod nats then best time to get in is 8:30 as i found out, just checking if its the same

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Its £15 a person this year if your in a club. £20 for general public

Turn up around 3 on friday and you should get in. We did last year and there were plenty of others there. The site itself was not set up though. Stand allocation / fireworks etc

i cant change the plugs as she is in the tuning place as we speak having it checked out and maybe going ofr the full map early.

PARP!!!!

The NOSsan won't be completed in time for JAE unfortunately...(Boo Hoo)

...But there again I haven't considered it as part of the JAE agenda anyways.......(or may be I could just keep the bonnet closed and the power off??..LOL). We'll see what you lot think during setup...

I will be driving down to my Fathers place tommorrow evening (Northampton) and will do a bunk accross to Peterborough onFriday morning...See you all there

(be ware..I will be arriving armed with an awefull sense of humor and several cans of Tennants Super Strength!!!)

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Headunit and dvd player are in, system isn't sounding half bad for a very rushed job!

I have been on it all day sunday, my only day off, then back from work 7-10pm every night :sleepy: I must say I have never felt quite as exhausted like I do now. Doesn't help with work being so busy this week either :sleepy:

I think I'll just sleep at JAE LOL!

Not sure if I'll make it on friday now, still got loads to sort out for the club and by the time I get there I'll be heading back again.

Kev :D

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Camp there fella! Someone's already offered to lend you a tent! Besides, we need the organiser there :p - look what happened last year! lol

Also, the Dog show has been on over the past few days, so mind where your treading tomorrow!!

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Sorry Alan I'm NOT camping this year for various reasons, I'll let you know at the show, I'm actually lucky I can get there at all.

update on the system is all I can say is WOW! I never thought genesis mini subs could sound soo good! Mark is a genius, for a rushed setup it sounds bloody good!

Kev

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
aww kev!! the msc stand has never looked the same since I stopped organising it!

WhOooo got my 17's on i think they look the dogs, but thats my opinion :p So if u see a Silver micra lowerd 35mm with 17's, no bodykit Its mee :D

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Sammo is already there if anyone wants to go say hello! Pitching his tent whilst it's dry (sensible), but he referred to getting tanked up too!

Basically, look out for the drunken northerner with a half built tent!