Any one ever tried these coilovers?

Hi ive been looking at buying these coilovers for my 02 k11 , these say fitment for 92-98, was there any suspension overhall to micras from 99-02? i emailed the guys and i got a reply reckoning that they will fit as they dont think there has been a change in suspension on facelift models. Link as follows http://www.lowerks.com/shop-by-car-brand/fk-highsport-nissan-micra-k11-92-98-all-engines/
No change in suspension on facelifts, It doesn't say what the range is for micra specifically so I would at least ask the company selling them that.

for micra is it 30-100mm, 25- 100000mm etc it doesn't say, just says what kits for most cars are.

for micra is it 30-100mm, 25- 100000mm etc it doesn't say, just says what kits for most cars are.

I still don't know what you're trying to say? as you're quoting the drop dimensions I'm guessing your point is something to do with that?

He's saying there's no model specific drop dimensions

To which I say every car is different in weight. Stripped out vs fully kitted out. So there won't be specific values :)

yeah but if the kit only drops a stock car 35 mm or something it's a bit pointless for lows eh. You don't know unless you ask.

yeah but if the kit only drops a stock car 35 mm or something it's a bit pointless for lows eh. You don't know unless you ask.

He's saying there's no model specific drop dimensions

To which I say every car is different in weight. Stripped out vs fully kitted out. So there won't be specific values :)

Ah I'm with you now, well as the ad says the damping rate is fixed, but the spring seat is adjustable, so you can adjust the height to whatever you want within the height drop range indicated.

Ah I'm with you now, well as the ad says the damping rate is fixed, but the spring seat is adjustable, so you can adjust the height to whatever you want within the height drop range indicated.
Which is affected by weight of the car eh ;)

Which is affected by weight of the car eh ;)

Well yes, but you can still adjust it to the height you require. Although adjustable spring seats are more for getting corner weights even side to side.

It is almost as if you're saying they should supply x-rated springs for car A because it weighs x-amount, and for car B because it is a heavier model they require y-rated springs to compensate.

Nope I'm saying that definitive values cant be given because each car may have a different application.
You wind them all the way down and fully ice'd up car with extras will drop the full 100 whereas a stripped out lightweight hill climb car for example may only drop 50 on the same coil over height
Which is enuo's issue where there's no definitive value on the ad but they may not have one... hence asking :)

Nope I'm saying that definitive values cant be given because each car may have a different application.
You wind them all the way down and fully ice'd up car with extras will drop the full 100 whereas a stripped out lightweight hill climb car for example may only drop 50 on the same coil over height
Which is enuo's issue where there's no definitive value on the ad but they may not have one... hence asking :)
A ballpark figure would be nice. Other manufacturers do.

Well one of you buy a set, and then you can tell us what they do. I suppose damper length will be a limiting factor for very low lows, but then again who wants to go too low anyway?

Well one of you buy a set, and then you can tell us what they do. I suppose damper length will be a limiting factor for very low lows, but then again who wants to go too low anyway?
um, me? I already have lowz, buy it yourself :p

Back