Annatomy for beginners

B

Ben

Anyone been watching it? Im a biology student doing forensics next year n i find it really hard to watch yet interesting and full of information. I cant help but watch. That bloke has no shame in taking an electric saw and cutting bone?

ah poo man! i have a habit of this, its the forum change i blame. Takes too long to upload etc. I am growing fond of the new forums though. Please ED could you move this?? Im sorry.

seee.....

you alll wont listen.. you dont reaLLISE MY POWERS OF CONTACT. MY REACH beyond reach. i ammmm

erm.. yeah.. sorry carried away ther..
yeah tis done. sorted, finished. ended.. grr
sorry again its these new tablets they make me enthasise a bit tooo much

but its thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss long honest!! erm :O :blush:

watched it, didnt u ever watch discovery channel as a kid? heh :p used to do operation thingys on alive bodies.(similar to that cosmetic surgery thingy)
"that guy" owns some moving freak museum thingy where people go to look at dead plastified bodies
  • "plastified" (dead body soaked in a "special" plastic formula then the air vacuumed out of it then left to dry = plastified(plastination or something he calls his invention))
loads of people give him thier bodies, people sign a contract which basically say i give u my dead body u can do what ever u want with it hack limbs off splice me in to a million pieces its up 2 u...
the guy also has some labs in china/japan or some where in the east one of the chinese places anyway...
hes really quite famous...but i cant remember his name lol he did bring his museum to london like last yr or something. my girly went to see it n told me it stunk sour-ish smell...hmmm now u can picture what a dead body smells like! heh

iv not had chance to watch it yet but would like to. I doin sport science at uni we do a lot about the body etc it really i ntrests me to.
whens it on?

will be on again tonight at about 11. He done it about a year ago now at like 2 in the morning and there was an uproar about it even then so we have moved along way ina year. The baby was a bit immoral in my opinion and theyre all embalmed like the Egyptians used to do

Back