Mighty car mods season finale, want to help out?

smidge

Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
We're looking for people that can help out with the Mighty Car Mods Season One Finale. It will be our final show before an update of the look and feel of the show for Season 2. For the finale we're going to be doing some things that we never thought we should, or could do to a car.

We're not willing to do these 'things' to our own cars so we are going to buy another one. If you'd like to donate 20 cents, or $5 towards the cause, then that would be awesome. There is info in this video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgAtmlUdD9g

or you can head to http://www.mightycarmods.com

WE WILL be buying this car in 2 weeks time. If we only get $35 in donations, we will find a car for $35 and WE WILL ABUSE it for your viewing pleasure. (No it will NOT be a micra, i couldn't bare it)

Thanks to everyone who has been watching the show.

For those who don't know about MCM - what is Mighty Car Mods? Just two guys who started making DIY car modding videos about a year ago.

We've had 500,000 downloads since the start and aiming to get a show up on Fox in the near future.

Thanks again to everyone who has been following the show. Really appreciate it.

I haven't the cash to spare at the moment, otherwise I would donate. I am interested to know if you have considered getting a company to sponsor you?

Lol, just been watchin all the vids again, is that a Sachs Madass you guys are riding on at the end of the delorean video?

hey Olly, Yeah it is.. fkn scary experience that was!!!

thanks to the people who have donated or are thinking about it, obviously we aren't going to raise enough to buy anything super fancy but i guarantee the things we do to this car are going to stir a few laughs!

oh no, we bought a banger...

its out in the street at the moment and MAN do my neighbours give me some weird looks

will have finished the massive subs, neons and a few final touches over the weekend, then its time to try and avoid getting arrested...

stay tuned :D

Back