Angry thread, something you've just got to get out? Do it here.

Mine's probably my director bombarding me with stupid amounts of work, whilst he sits around not doing that much! Only been at this job 2 months but thinking about leaving for something else already.

Thats where the joys of having you're own business come in handy, no one to answer too, and no one to run after :)

Stick at it though unless you have something else lined up :)

Heres a rant:

Was selling an amp,guy i know (Richard) from the dub forum shouted me over sunday night cos his mate was interested. He said he'd have it,but lives in Dereham (approx 20miles away). So Richard said hed come collect it from my work on his mates behalf yesterday Richard collected the amp and gave me the money, job done! Got a phone call today on my mobile,i answered and it was the guy who bought the amp.

He said he got a 'professional' audio fitter to fit the amp and reckons theres a rattle coming from the inside. Can he come down this week and get his money back. So i rang H&S Performance (a local Garage that also does Audio) and explained the situation to Mike,i asked Mike if he could test it for me,if i send the guy down. Mike said it could just be solder loose or even a nut/bolt
Anyway,so i text the guy saying i've arranged for it to be tested by a local company and that the amp was screwed to a false floor and upon removing it,it was stored straight away in a dry place

The guy then kicked off saying he WANTS his money back,he doesnt care what i do (if i get it tested etc) He'll be down this week so i said im working all week and i've got no car as its in the garage. So i said im not prepared to do a refund without proving whether its faulty or not.He then said that he'll be down my work tomorrow at approx 4pm with the Amp and the Police and we'll sort it from there.He said i didnt test it infront of him so how did he know if it worked or not he then said to not text him any more as hes 'busy'

I'm not prepared to give him his money back until i've had it tested and proved its faulty. It was bought on the basis of 'Sold As Seen' and it was 2nd hand,so i doubt the Police will do anything (except laugh!)

Funny thing is,its my day off tomorrow hahaha

The rozzers won't even get involved. if it works.... then it doesn't matter if it rattles or not... it's probably just the gain level on the amp/sub on max :p

God damn payroll woman at work has screwed up my wages 2 weeks in a bloody row..... Heavily taxed last week, money down this week and I can't do sod all about it for another 2 weeks cause the retard doesn't work thursdays or fridays arggghh

Lousy ebayers grrr bought drivers n passenger side track rod ends week ago today and meant to be next day delivery anywhere in uk, still not turned up and can't get through to the company find out what's happened :( cars goin to end up off road as noise gettin worse :(

That sucks will did police do anything? I'm lucky my car didn't get stolen or torched last night as all this happened just around the corner bout 500 yards away, www.utv.co.uk/news and look for video on belfast riot for last night check it out lol

yep exactly didnt do anything when i reported ice being lobbed at me and the car when i had drive shaft problems

done nothing when mine and my dads wing mirrors were smashed off

might have to take things into my own hands

the worst part is they are always outside there huse gorping at you so you cant do anything without them staring at you like meerkats

I can't believe my partner thought that in "back to the future" you had to drive at 87mph..... at that speed you wouldn't go anywhere grr grr

Heres a rant:

Was selling an amp,guy i know (Richard) from the dub forum shouted me over sunday night cos his mate was interested. He said he'd have it,but lives in Dereham (approx 20miles away). So Richard said hed come collect it from my work on his mates behalf yesterday Richard collected the amp and gave me the money, job done! Got a phone call today on my mobile,i answered and it was the guy who bought the amp.

He said he got a 'professional' audio fitter to fit the amp and reckons theres a rattle coming from the inside. Can he come down this week and get his money back. So i rang H&S Performance (a local Garage that also does Audio) and explained the situation to Mike,i asked Mike if he could test it for me,if i send the guy down. Mike said it could just be solder loose or even a nut/bolt
Anyway,so i text the guy saying i've arranged for it to be tested by a local company and that the amp was screwed to a false floor and upon removing it,it was stored straight away in a dry place

The guy then kicked off saying he WANTS his money back,he doesnt care what i do (if i get it tested etc) He'll be down this week so i said im working all week and i've got no car as its in the garage. So i said im not prepared to do a refund without proving whether its faulty or not.He then said that he'll be down my work tomorrow at approx 4pm with the Amp and the Police and we'll sort it from there.He said i didnt test it infront of him so how did he know if it worked or not he then said to not text him any more as hes 'busy'

I'm not prepared to give him his money back until i've had it tested and proved its faulty. It was bought on the basis of 'Sold As Seen' and it was 2nd hand,so i doubt the Police will do anything (except laugh!)

Funny thing is,its my day off tomorrow hahaha

not been on much so only just seen this :O

what was the outcome did the big burly bloke and his 50 men turn up at your work to cause a riot lmao or was he another one of these folk all gob over a phone lol

I was at the 999 Emergency Services day in Eastbourne yesterday and they were demonstrating recovering crashed cars, out of the 5 cars they had 2 of them were these:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 301
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 294
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 282
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 299
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 296
MIDGIES :stewieloc

Don't know if you get them in England but they are rife in Scotland. They get worse at night and you cant sit out as they bite you and make you itch so badgrrgrrgrrgrrgrrgrr

oh yes we do get midgies! littes beeps

having people accuse you of damaging their car and not giving me my damn wheels back when i need them for japfest! without them i may have to frikkin cancel

Hayfever and #### drivers that aim for me because I'm in a bright green modified car. Oh, and people that rant on open threads at each other, rather than saving it for e-mail or private messaging. Keep it private guys, what are new members going to think when they see that? Not impressed.

If anyone on here is responsible for wiping the marg back off the knife after buttering burnt toast so my sandwich looks like someones flicked a fag on it, I'll have you!grr

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I know the feeling. Anyone who does that in my house normally gets slapped in the face or ordered to clean my car

"pop corn threads" not being able to create a viscous argument , that has em reaching blindly for the pop cone :grinning:
weestar knows bout flavour !
i thought most of these post are pm's:grinning:

What ####ed me off?

Getting an "infraction" for avoiding swear filters in a word that I used to cause NO offence to anyone other than annoying bugs.

#### you Hugh. Oh I avoided it again? Go on, give me another infraction, ban me. This club can be a right joke at times...

What ####ed me off?

Getting an "infraction" for avoiding swear filters in a word that I used to cause NO offence to anyone other than annoying bugs.

f U ck you Hugh. Oh I avoided it again? Go on, give me another infraction, ban me. This club can be a right joke at times...

Hahahaha, I shall say although I am not one for swearing it's quite amusing to see profanity on the MSC. I shall enjoy it while it's here ;)

Pet hate for today - stupid, poorly educated bean counters who, while blatantly lacking in even the most basic arithmetic skills, have the audacity to try and explain YTD budget figures to me, which are inherently flawed!

There, that's enough big words for today......stuff, junk, balls.......ahhh much better, now where's my Pot Noodle! :eek:

Hahahaha, I shall say although I am not one for swearing it's quite amusing to see profanity on the MSC. I shall enjoy it while it's here ;)

Pet hate for today - stupid, poorly educated bean counters who, while blatantly lacking in even the most basic arithmetic skills, have the audacity to try and explain YTD budget figures to me, which are inherently flawed!

There, that's enough big words for today......stuff, junk, balls.......ahhh much better, now where's my Pot Noodle! :eek:
There is some in another section of the forum. But there shouldn't be any in here.

What ####ed me off?

#### you Hugh. Oh I avoided it again? Go on, give me another infraction, ban me. This club can be a right joke at times...

Who's Hugh? And hadn't avoided it for long lol

Ebay fibbers, told me the OEM nissan k11 foglights I bought are plug and play and fit my existin blank fogs, does it hell as like, got to wire up seperatly to a switch and don't fit in my blanks properly :(

For me, it would have to be my team mates at Le mans this year. One of the guys was REALLY poor. I spent an absolute bomb being there and really hoped to be coming back with a trophy, but he screwed it up for us.

Idiots (I'm not going to put in a racial term here that some people might find offensive) driving around in black cars without their lights turned on in pitch darkness, that cut the corners on housing estate junctions and wonder why I get out of my car and swear and shout at them because they've scuffed my bumper and nearly taken the front of my car off. Next time mate, I'm going to take this screwdriver I've got in my door pocket, and ram into the side of your door.

some real rubbish drivers out their mate, not really a color thing anymore as everyones at it
seems like your equipt to deal with it though, be carefull about such matters

I know man, it absolutely does my head in. Like the guy that cut in front of me on a soaking wet roundabout, making me slam my brakes on nearly drift into a a car pulling onto the roundabout. Or people that pull out in front of you at junctions and don't actually speed up, or move out to overtake and take about an hour to get past a lorry. Put your foot down! It just ruins the whole driving experience for everyone. I must say as well, I've got enough stress in my life without worrying about having a crash because of some negligent driver. I've had so many bumps and scrapes this year it's unreal. And we wonder why insurance premiums are so high?? grr

thats the winner in the anger zone "drivers seeing a car on the main rd and pulling out" thats a straight fail in the test
not sposed to be on the rd some people, but as it generates money for all the related industrys the people in charge of us allow it , its so bogus that many people do not live in this land anymore theyv relocated abroad
this is one of my favourites though-----------------at lights , stay half a cars length behind car in paralel lane beat him on light change, going into the corner lane narrows into one ,neck and neck. i then slow down nicely and watch the other driver act/behave as if i am still neck n neck to him, all swerve funny and really not in control:grinning::grinning: what are they thinking? aint no dumb driver over here, like i'm gonna go into the bottle neck side by side to a -non licence- holder . even if they got the licence they really dont deserve it on just theyr driving ability
we have to get together one day, go to another area and have a bit of fun!!!!!!!!:laugh:
ahhh brmmmmm brmmmmmm :grinning:

Mate, annoying bad drivers is just the way forward (almost literally :laugh:). You know that they're in the wrong, but they think you're in the wrong, and get all worked up and angry about it. At the end of the day, they've just made themselves look like a complete div :laugh:. All the more funny for other road users I say.

But yeah, some people you see driving around and you think "Where the #### did you get your licence from? The interweb, or in a cereal packet? Because you shouldn't be allowed to drive a sit on lawn mower or a remote controlled car, never mind a real car" :laugh:. They treat them like missiles.

its worse than that it may have come froma cereal bar packet, tiny packaging:laugh::laugh:
just thinking this section
http://www.micra.org.uk/blog.php
and the other drop down blogs section dont appear in the "whats new" posts, meaning lost potentialy "cross members" should weld it no? :grinning:

Definitely :laugh:. They probably made it themselves, but got their mum to help out because they're not allowed to use scissors in case they cut themselves

Aha, I see your angle there, R-Reg (Y):laugh::laugh::laugh:

You know when that one bolt starts to turn, then blam spanner slips hand into something hard and sharp, yay peeled fingers.

Back