Angry thread, something you've just got to get out? Do it here.

Brand new tyres still with the colorful dots on them + Nail = extreme anger and flying wheel.
Other car still hasn't sold, keeping my project from progressing!

my neighbours still a totty heed sorry cant swear on here best i could come up with :laugh:

We had scottish watter at the door, she reported hubster for using a stand pipe in the street, when infact he doesnt he fills the van up from the hose and tap in the back garden :glare: Scottish water guy wasnt amused comming all the way out for no reason :laugh:

What made me angry today? Insurance prices....

Thought i would have a look at the going rate... £1700 for first year on a 1.0...
But after one year of driving I can insure an Almera GTi for £1000, so that kinda made me slightly happier.

have you passed yet scott? or am i thinking of someone else? :blush:

Im restricted to a 1.8 for the first year :( so i cant even drive hubsters van wich is only a 1.9 :doh:

Awww poor childrens hehe, i can drive any size but i own a 1 litre micra and an 843cc SEAT marbella! Serious power.

Awww poor childrens hehe, i can drive any size but i own a 1 litre micra and an 843cc SEAT marbella! Serious power.

im older than you :p its only because i passed end of last year and on a traders policy im restricted to a 1.8 for the first year, lets face it i wouldnt like to drive a customers audi R8 when ive just passed 3 months ago lol

lol my mate nextdoor had the worst weekend ever. popd a radiator hoes so his van on friday dinner time, so it was stuck there, lent his mates to finish the job, went to pick it up friday night and tow it back fixed it saturday morning, then his mates wouldnt start, somebody had stole the alternator from it, now he has to pay 100pound plus vat to replace it :(

How did no one notice someone stealing an alternator?
Stud on new exhaust snapped under very little torque, suspension / hub bolts were so rusty it was like weld and are now little more than useless.
Track rod end taper bolt wound onto thread fine, did it up finger tight about 3/4 of the thread showing, tightened it with a torque wrench and boom magic cross thread...
I HATE BEING A MECHANIC!

OR......... buy it now or best offer... hits best offer for £2 off and they reject it arghhhhhhh whats the point in having a best offer if your not going to accept even £2 off the full price :(

ANGRY THREAT:grinning:
3 months to get this set back from repairs? cant be too happy
DSC00666.jpg

http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/44302-2001-kenwood

bumpy bloody road and chavs.... who are like arrrghhh yeah micra and i just think yeah nice one in ur 106 rockin lexus lights come down some lanes and watch me nail u! and cocky police ... who think just beacuse ur car is slamed and has a exhuast means i belong in jail ..... councial to... help u find a place to live and just do u over got to love that !

Super excessive fuel consumption, got 230 miles from full tank and didn't heavy foot it and doin 55 -60 mph I don't get it when I did pretty much the same type of drivin the week before and got 389 miles, maybe time for a service I.e oil change?

Super excessive fuel consumption, got 230 miles from full tank and didn't heavy foot it and doin 55 -60 mph I don't get it when I did pretty much the same type of drivin the week before and got 389 miles, maybe time for a service I.e oil change?

wow mate thats some angry situation. i just got 140 miles of 14.5 odd litres
DSC00741.jpg

Dentist :(

Just had a wisdome tooth pulled out today and OMGGGGGGG i could cry :( worst pain EVER even childbrith wasnt that bad :down:

What med's have they given you Weestar? Co-proxamol or something similar should help :).

they didn't give me anything :( but ive been taking solpadol they make you dizzy lol pains all gone now and just enjoyed a nice big chineese :D no doubt my whole face will be sore tomorrow but ah well the chineese was worth it :laugh:

oh time for some more solpadol whoop whoop lol

they didn't give me anything :( but ive been taking solpadol they make you dizzy lol pains all gone now and just enjoyed a nice big chineese :D no doubt my whole face will be sore tomorrow but ah well the chineese was worth it :laugh:

oh time for some more solpadol whoop whoop lol

just get highhhhhh

Co-proxy's are similar but they make you feel even more 'happy' :laugh:.

Back