Alternative Car Pictures

Ok this is not a car but..
PULL MY CURTAINS AND CALL ME MAUREEN!!!

64582_506561679394638_1466841218_n.jpg

10/10 would bang

yes we have lol cos you found a couple theres a lad at work says his dad has a laurel sat on the drive i may see if i can get him to part with it lol

Wow that's for sale?
No tax, no test and in a "colour" nobody wants. I feel even scrap value is overpaying.

Nevertheless
dsc006641.jpg

BTCC with a ton of camber :D
volvo-race.jpg

I just bored of the scene, I want to see some truly different cars kinda like the "no rhythm" thread on retro rides. This thread has turned in to "photos I took at a jap show"

I totally get what you're saying karl but the ae86 for instance is much more than a showpiece, proper rwd drivers car, drift machine, cult classic :cool: I personally dont like a lot of poke/stretch/camber which is where everybody seems to be heading :(

It's a noble trade the MOT business.

I'm going to look a bit silly with the pun if it isn't a Noble!
Noble M12 GTO :)
From an mot "ers" point of view underneath the vehicle it has a floor pan over the entire length. How is he suppose to check for corrosion, play in joints etc if you cannot see anything. I guess its an easy ticket for the owner.

There are some seriously tasty rides in here...and I don't mean Mila LOL ...I'd much prefer a bit of this >> Chris Evans ...Boston, MA<<

Jensen Interceptor anyone? ^_^ ...this guy actually has 2 on his drive in Pompey *Is Jealous*

DSC00290.jpg

I went to a car show at a hovercraft museum a few years back
...couple of nice american classics including a '65 a '66 and a '71(?) Mustang, a Mock general Lee and a rather nice fire truck too ^_^
plus these beauties...
Super lows El Camino...
Carshow013_zpsac171b9c.jpg

Carshow046_zpsc1ea5fe0.jpg

Carshow048_zps11e9b9d0.jpg

..and...a slightly modified Mini :p

Carshow073_zps610699d5.jpg

That El Camino is huge! You don't think the americans are compensating for something do you?

Something I've spotted on my travels.

photo.JPG

...Hmmm right :rolleyes:

one for the ladies?...

Chris-Evans-hottest-actors-1083177_909_1125_zps89d2847e.jpg

...see what you made me do Dougy? :p

...okay...one for you guys?... a little something I saw on my trip to Canada 2008
It was parked in New westminster, Vancouver...just down the road from where they film Twilight, Smallville, Supernatural, Blade trinity, Neverending story (the RL parts), Dark Angel, Fantastic Four, X-men and Monk...amoung others ;)

DSCF1466_zpsbe38b752.jpg

soooooo shinyyyyyy.....
*drool*

ETA: Hope the Topless photo won't get me in trouble LOL

Back