HD Video Action Camera (Go-Pro alternative)

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Slightly different to normal. Fusion is about to start selling HD Action Cams. I've been looking for ages for a Go-Pro alternative that does not cost the earth to use in the workshop/on the track etc, and now I finally have something I feel is suitable.

Retail is £99 but forum members and customers will benefit from a discount which will include an 8gb memory card (enough for about 1.5 ish hours recording - i.e. one full battery charge) including postage for £90.

This is the camera:
index.php

Its also comes with a 2.4inch rear touch screen that displays all you need to know, and also allows playback etc, although you cannot touch this whilst its in the waterproof case, its not a problem as you don't need it to turn on or record etc.

index.php

And finally comes with a 10m waterproof housing:

index.php

So for the last month nearly I've been playing around with a couple of these and using them to see how they cope in various conditions etc, and I'm quite pleased, enough that I decided to add them to my product line. They also come with a 2 year warranty.

Full spec is here: http://www.rollei-actioncam.com/cms...CustItemAbstractBranded_70:Rollei_Racy_EN.pdf

Drop me a PM if interested, they would make a great present from the g/f etc. I'll be uploading footage soon to show what they are capable of, footage for the price is great. Don't however expect too much from the sound as they are not intended to get amazing quality audio!

having seen and played with these myself, they are great, and makes me wonder why i have a go pro that costs hell of alot more, with no screen when i could of had one of these for a third of the price!

Back