Worst sale pictures of a car

Obviously not taken by David Bailey then :laugh:. Btw Eliot, I already planning to completely strip the back of my car, remove all the seats and fit buckets to save weight. I think I'm a Santa Pod-aholic :laugh:.

haha I know what you mean mate, im really considering the idea of doing the same. Why did Harlen have to show me his car!

Mate that is pretty bad, there is also a maroon coloured super s for sale on egay... which i viewed yesterday and its in pretty bad shape, real bad body work!

I am seriously thinking of buying a pre-facelift K11 and really going to town on it. Seeing Harlen and Eliot's K11s really reminded me of why Micra are so cool. Bit short of funds and nowhere to store it though :down:.

I am seriously thinking of buying a pre-facelift K11 and really going to town on it. Seeing Harlen and Eliot's K11s really reminded me of why Micra are so cool. Bit short of funds and nowhere to store it though :down:.

Your K12 is more than adequate mate! Put it on a bit of a diet, a good suspension set up and it'll be a right laugh! You were putting in the best times despite having almost no mods :grinning:

Cheers Harlen, been trying to sell my target rifle for ages. Should raise just enough for a full kit for a pair of OMP buckets off eBay. Seeing your car has given me and Eliot all sorts of ideas :p!

Seeing your car has given me and Eliot all sorts of ideas :p!
I know I cant decide what to do! When there's people in my car I think 'I like the back seats', but when its just me I think 'I don't need this unnecessary weight':p

There are times when I miss having back seats! It was definitely worthwhile, just a shame I can't carry more of my friends anymore. :wasntme:

I'm thinking of stripping it even more, have the front carpet out, the roof carpet, all the plastic trim around the pillars. But as a daily driver I don't want to make it stupidly uncomfortable! I'm saving for a GA16DE now anyway :grinning:

Is that even a super s! prob the reason for the pictures the bit you can see of the front bumper the number plate doesnt stick out like a super s

Is that even a super s! prob the reason for the pictures the bit you can see of the front bumper the number plate doesnt stick out like a super s

I think it is, its all colour coded and i think i can make out the front fogs.

Back