alternate gear knobs

A

andalayyeehah

i have brought a new gear knob for my micra coz the standard one is boring, but i cannot get the standard one off.... any ideas?

i dnt have any clever mods to my gearbox, no short shift gearstick or anything like that, i simply want it to look more astheticly pleasing...help me ...lol

On the K10 they unscrew, So im guessing its the same with the K11...

Im sure its twist as well, as i did tighten mine when i first got it by simple twisting it...lol

i feel a #### for asking this, but it unscrews ANTI clockwise yer? maybe im just weak, but ive spent ages trying to unscrew it lol it just wont budge

aii, best to lock ya fingers round it and twist, you have bought a screw on replacement havnt you? and gud luck in the match tonight :D haha

good luck? cheeky :p we from nuneaton dont need luck ;) this is gonna be a HUGE upset when middlesborough go down to sum1 like us ....mwa ha ha ha

and yer i have a ripspeed one my lil sister buyed me from hellfrauds (halfords)

pimp on, wen its dry 2morow i will look into having a proper go at it (well il get my big strong mate too coz i just cant do it for #### lol)

attachment.php

i imagine looks the same as mine, i need a gaitor for mine though

i have that head unit glen :D

and yeah beat the smoggys lol, no offence to teessiders lol!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! its 3- 0 to boro! :'(

had a go with sum big mole grip things and it aint coming off for peanuts lol :(

getting very ####ed off woth is now lol, gone have sum food then try again

My Ripspeed one was pants. The thread inside it died and I was left with little flakey bits of metal all over my hands and all over the car every time I drove. I have a posh Momo one now.

Back