ronin_kid

61 cubic inches of power
hello!..

thought i might as well sign up - had a great little 1L k11

bluemeenie1.jpg

that met a rather nasty end involving black ice and a hedge

Image005.jpg
Image007.jpg

but im in the process of buying another one (still a 1L - just red this time..) and thought i might as well sign up and see whats what in the world of Micras - get some inspiration / info and all that... :)

- ronin_kid

eek! looks sore! poor K11 =-(

on a totally unrelated note but too drunk to care, mine is officislly mush now. sniff

hi and welcome to the mad house. keep your hands and legs inside the tornado at all times

thanks for the welcome - yeah the crash was pretty gutting, but it hasnt put me off Micras ~ their awesome little cars!!...

had a quick look about the site and it seems a gold-mine of modding/maintenence info - kudos y'all!..

eek! looks sore! poor K11 =-(

on a totally unrelated note but too drunk to care, mine is officislly mush now. sniff

hi and welcome to the mad house. keep your hands and legs inside the tornado at all times

loloololololol ok no bother.......

Welcome!!!

U shouldn't have a prob finding a red 1lt, plenty around, just make sure u do your checks on sills and crossmember etc!

Welcome!!!

U shouldn't have a prob finding a red 1lt, plenty around, just make sure u do your checks on sills and crossmember etc!

cheers for the heads up man - will take the screwdriver when i look it over and poke about in all the relevent parts LOL.. :laugh:

note to self: be sober before introducing self...

what i clearly meant to say before someone OBVIOUSLY invaded my account...

hello :)

OMG did you actually damage EVERY pannel on that car? lol when you crash you do it properly :D

welcome mate, enjoy your stay, together we know everything tho it may differ from person to person lol

Ha ha, Nex only does electrics, and he can't get them right either. His car either goes dead or looks like a christmas tree :p

cheers for the heads up man - will take the screwdriver when i look it over and poke about in all the relevent parts LOL.. :laugh:

think you mean WOman lol :laugh:

welcome matey, thats a nasty looking crash there, hope you get a new micra soon as possible matey, i agree they are awesome cars lol, totally underestimated hehe

D'OH!!.. :doh:

not the best start (soz Ems!.) still - nice to see so many ladys taking an active part around here ~ just need me a another micra an i reckon i'll fit in rite propper!.. :)

lol what did you think Ems was short for? Actually Ems, im gonna call you Emmet from now on :p

Welcome! Although I'm new too but never thaught about posting here ^_^, I also have a 1L and it was also in a crash. It involved a new driver (my brother) and a lack of headlight usage, he crashed into a parked car (DOH!!) and the passengers side wing was damaged preddy badly. Luckily my grandad still does motorbody repairs and it was very cheap to get a new pannel and spray it. Strangely the driveshaft bearing went shortly after that... maybe because I rag it :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back