Alloys

Is the standard alloy size for a K12 micra 15", my wifes Sport+ has 16" on but due to a pothole damage we need to replace them.
Seen some 15" Ripspeed Mugello's , can any one tell me if they'll fit.The technical info I have is - Stud pattern 4x100/108 (et) 38.
The car is fitted with 185/50/16 at the moment, will it alter the speedo reading by much if 195/50/15's are fitted?

Thanks for the replies .
For the www.willtheyfit site, is there any way of finding out the widths for both wheels and the off set for the standard micra alloy?

Does anyone know how much it would cost to recalibrate the speedo if different sized alloys were fitted?

p1.jpg

Thanks for the replies .
For the www.willtheyfit site, is there any way of finding out the widths for both wheels and the off set for the standard micra alloy?

Does anyone know how much it would cost to recalibrate the speedo if different sized alloys were fitted?

Im with mark and frank on this one, but i do understand that some people want their cars usable. There is no way i can tell you the width or offset of the wheels, but there should be a mark or label on them somewhere. I wouldn't worry about the speedo, its not accurate anyways. I would just try to get set of tyres to keep the "error" minimal.

Just had a look at my wrecked 160SR alloy and it's got '16x6J ET55' cast onto the inside of it.

Back