wheel data needed plz

B

buddyspudface

can some nice person be so kind to post the actual size of wheel i can be looking for, 4/108? 4/100? et38? all i want to do is replace the factory alloys with aftermarket ones so i can clean them easier. the factory ones cant be cleaned inside the rim without taking them off of getting smaller hands.
also am i able to put 185/65/15 tyres on any aftermarket alloy or do i have to use the 195/50/15 that they all seem to be offered with when you look them up online?
thanks for reading
nissan micra 1.4sve 2003

not 100% but i think the pcd and stud fitment is 4 x 100 an generally you want to get as close to to et38 as possible however dont worry if its not exact.

you can use whatever tyre you want as long as its wide enough for the tyre and the right diameter

people generally go for 195/50/15 as there the most common tyre size and therefor cheapest (again there are exceptions)

yeah its is 4x100 well dats wat my clio whhels where and my mate checked and the micra was the same i jus had to get them spigort rings

thank you both very much for your time, iv been thinking of getting fox r1 15 inch alloy's but i only wanted to have 185/65/15 tyres... i know what your thinking.. not cool looking when on but. i didnt want to change the ride of the car from what it is now. low profile tyres plus 195 wide just for me makes it to noisey and a but more bumpy. im after style over content to be honest. other wise i would keep the original alloys... im such a tart

Back