alloys sorted

x5 ford capri pepper pot alloys in good nick

so i have a spare aswell for the boot yay

how much

51quid ebay
now need to sort your courier which is going to cost a bit lol
least i got alloys now

£51? Damn, missed that one :doh:. I'm looking for some alloys to replace my Calibres, I want something with more dish :wasntme:

Not a massive fan of Borbet to be honest. I'd prefer some deep dish BBS or Lensos. Or maybe Rotas, or some black Superlites. Or these, but I think I would need to roll, flare, and pull my arches, get some bolt ons for good measure, and run some serious negative camber :laugh:. They are sick though, and nearly what I paid for my Calibres. If I can find someone who'll consider a swap, I might have to change them

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rota-BM8-...s_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item4cf7f9ce27

Sorry to come accross a bit patronising, but you know these are 4x108 and micras are 4x100 don't you? So there's going to be some engineering involved getting them on. You going for adaptors or re-drilling the wheels or hubs?

pepper pots wont fit, there is no where to drill the 4 new holes needed easily, the capri rims had a huge centre cap on covering the nuts, there was alot of work in making them fit.

Look on the bright side though, I dont think you paid over the odds for them so you should get your money back. Stick an add up on a Old school ford or maybe RR, prehaps try to find a fiesta forum as well - i think Sh*t box racing my be one.

Back