Micra "damaged" for sale in QLD

CMF_Nudger

» CMF Member
So...

Its a 1995 Lx in white, with some rear damage... 3 panels need replacing and it would need to be straightened out. would cost somewhere between 4k and 7k to fix, depending on if you wanted new parts etc.

However, it has...

15" white alloys with 195.65.15" tyres in good shape
Front strut brace
Momo wheel+boss kit
CD player, plus cables for 'bigger' set up.
Jan Spec motor, in 'good' condition. I'm not too sure how how many km it has done, at least 40,000km prob closer to 80,000km.

Will sell with no rego!

Would be good for spare parts!
Will only sell as a whole! I simply don't have time to pull it all apart.

$1,000 ONO

Pic of damage will follow in a next day or so.

Located in Brisbane (close to CBD), QLD

Attachments

• 28364.jpg
    28364.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 26

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Maybe you could get temp rego, go on a holiday to drive down to vic, aaron can get parts then part it out, then fly back home! Everybody wins :)

Edit: Ooh maybe you could do it for the vic cruise :p Yes that's not farfetched at all..

---dens

CMF_Nudger

» CMF Member
I'm not sure why it has been on carsales.com for so long. I have noticed it myself. The previous owner never took it off I guess.

Car has a current rego... not to flash for driving at the moment though, its only just legal to drive. She still runs fine... but from Bris to Vic is just a little too far, given it's condition. If she does not sell on here, I'll be taking her to a wreckers in Bris is guess.

Hopefully some buys her, who has the time to pull her all apart and flog off the bits. I'm tempted but just can't justify the time off work and uni.

N

CMF_blake83

» CMF Member
looks like a cool little car,
still got it??
would u except money tranfered into your bank account then me look at and pik up car in about a month
$1000 sounds ok to me. my email is [email protected] im in japn at the moment but comin back soon and would like a toy

Back