air intake super charger?!! tested?!! lol

I had one of these fitted and managed a quarter of a mile stretch in 8 seconds....no other modifications fitted, would reccomend it to anyone!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-Intake...ryZ36680QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem lol what do ya think they reckon 10% more horse power :glance: ha ha

seen them b4 for micras also? nah dont think it will not worth buyin

I had one of these fitted and managed a quarter of a mile stretch in 8 seconds....no other modifications fitted, would reccomend it to anyone!!!

but that maybe cos u tuned yours up and have bigger engine in m8

seen them b4 for micras also? nah dont think it will not worth buyin

but that maybe cos u tuned yours up and have bigger engine in m8

I think hes messing around bro. Those things will do nothing for performance apart from possibly create a restriction in your airflow.

woah! thats awesome! :D i fitted one to my car and ACTUALLY broke the sound barrier! could have never done it without one :D i would buy 10 but the power would be so great that it would suck up all of the worlds energy and my car would go back in time to the 18th century where i would be burnt alive for being a witch...

I put one in my exhaust as well and was so quick I met myself on the way back.

you too eh? i went SOO quick that i went back in time to before i bought it and got my money back off myself, then there seemed to be a massive drop in power after that.

lol

i was only jokin hence the ha ha,s and the whoopdedoos lol im not that daft but i bet when you went back in time your flux capaciter had to re fuled what did you use? lol:kungfu:

Maybe they should put a motor in it which is hooked up to your rev counter so the faster the revs the faster the air intake goes. Then it will be worth buying.

PS it does look cool though.

i was only jokin hence the ha ha,s and the whoopdedoos lol im not that daft but i bet when you went back in time your flux capaciter had to re fuled what did you use? lol:kungfu:

lol well obviously the micra was fitted with a Mr Fusion in the late 37th century, and so i can use bat crap to get that 1.21 gigawatts ;)

lol i tried one a while back and i went so fast i popped a wheelie! Its so good for reducing tyre wear on the front. :upside:

Back