electronic supercharger?!lol

nissanmicrak12

Ex. Club Member
check this out :D
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/electric-supercharger-turbo-universal-dump-valve-loud_W0QQitemZ270286609147QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270286609147&_trkparms=72%3A1301|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 might be of use to people wanting more preformance on their hair dryer?anyone think it will work? lol

do people actually fall for it and waste hundreds on them...and im most cases dont they decrease the performance lol

the fact they have added a so called dump valve in with it!lmao

read my signature lol some people can be propper idiots lol especially the people that sell them there is only so much air that can get past ya pannel filter lol

they havent stated so lmao i wouldnt trust that spounge to save my engin lol

my god im off to bed my sides are hurting lmao!!!!!nite lol

LMAO

supecharger turbo nitrous dumpvalve blow off

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I really hope nobody gullable buys this

oh...

(breath rich breathh...)

Im OK now

Is there any way to give negative ebay feedback before anyone buys it?

Oh one more laugh at the way it looks!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ha ha i seen a differant one on ebay before and was looking for it again to show my friend i laughed so hard oh no here i go again

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the one i seen was just like my enduction piping with the filter then the fan and then where the breather pipe bit comes out of the metal piping sat the dump valve

the kit consists of a specially modified dump valve that is designed to work with this supercharger.

No doubt with the spring out of a pen in it, I like the 35% power increase

the cars air mass flow sensor will detect the increased air pressure and adjust the fueling appropriately.
I don't have a MAF will it still work? lols

I think it's worth it, after all they have been developing it for a whole year!

Back