Some advice needed, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people on here may of heard of rude2cruz now called bttos, a cruise site around rochdale etc...

well the story goes, a member on there has a problem with me because he seems to think i was driving like a #### in a little traffic light gran prix we had last week, he drives a 3 ltr lotus carlton btw. he said that he had passengers etc.... anyway last night at the weekly meet he came over, with his crew giving me the old, your a cocky sod routine. it was clear he was after a fight of some nature, he is 31 year old and should have more sense tbh but after about 30secs talking he took a swing at me but i dodged the punch and lost my temper, grabbing him and repeatedly hitting him in the face and head, blursting his nose, then two of his mates jumped on me and threw me into my car denting the rear quarter quite bad, one of them was easily over 20stone but i managed to fight them off winding one of them and the other just gave up, two of his other friends grabbed my mate damo and sprayed him was CS-gas(tear-gas) he had no alternative but to run away as he couldnt see.

so basicly i want to know what some of you guys/girls would do

would u contact the police knowing theres a chance of him been able to say i mashed him up first or would you leave the police out of it and take matters into your own hands?

im asking people on here as you all seem a sensible bunch of people,

thanks for reading, admin/mods please dont deleted post as i would like alot of opinions, cheers

also here is a pic of the damage, not a good pic mind

car.jpg

if you can put it behind you and not worry about i would say forget about it. but if you still have some concerns about anything more that could happen with everyone you mentioned and you want it more sorted then maybe the police can make it a bit more official and make the likelyhood of a confontation again less likely perhaps. so what i'm saying really is do what you feel you want to and what feels best.

the police would probably only caution the two of you, sounds pretty bad though i wouldnt want that kind of prick after me.. good luck

dont know what other members are going to say about "traffic light grand prix" i mean was it just a quick go with someone at some lights or was it a few of you really going for it?

Why were you trying to race him anyway?

Best thing you can do is inform the policereally, next time he could do a lot more damage to you than dent your rear quarter, although is a can of CS gas legal?

see its nice to see some god old vigalanty justice. the guy obviously has a superiority complex and was complete EDITED. he will probably think twice abut acting like a ### again. tbh the police will prob just caution the both of you and that will be it. put it behind you and if it carries on then go to the police.

is pepper spray legal? i'm supprised there isnt a mini sized can of WD-40 for back pockets. it always seems to make a perfect mist for getting in my eyes when all i want it to do is go on a rusty bolt.

its CS-gas with a tazer importer from germany, that was his mate the admin of the site who told me, he said go to the police he will do time for that

scaffold bar and "take out" your anger on his lotus! this is why am gettin a cosh, just to twonk LANGUAGE like him with it haha!

Telling police is a bad idea, I used to use the site and went downa few times and it's very hostile, alot of machoness.
If anyone has seen the C4 show about an "illegal" cruise (it is sorta legal now), it's not that far off the portrayal.
AndyS will defend them, thats up to him, but I was a member a lot longer and even saw the creators simply ditch the site, even the current owner hates how people only use site for slander and the trouble at meets.

Basically, if dave went to police they ALL would see him as a grass as it'd cause the whole groupl trouble, they WOULD go after him!

R05_Micra said:
scaffold bar and "take out" your anger on his lotus! this is why am gettin a cosh, just to twonk EDITED like him with it haha!

lol good plan, jus get something under the ol' seat for if he pays you another visit

rlees85 said:
lol good plan, jus get something under the ol' seat for if he pays you another visit

i had my steering lock, also once i realised they where spraying CS about, i got the brake cleaner, blind me for a minute, blind them for life

Illegal street racing is NOT tolerated on the MSC. Also, the poor language some of you are using isn't either. The next one to swear evade gets warned.

Brake fluid over the carlton - he's cry alway the way home! LOL

Why don't you key the initals of trotters independant trading on the bonnet?

wilsonian said:
Brake fluid over the carlton - he's cry alway the way home! LOL

Why don't you key the initals of trotters independant trading on the bonnet?

LMAO! love the way you evaded arnolds warning there wilsonian lol, ya right tho, and i could think of beter words than the trotters independate traders initals lol!

Don't get the police involved, u may have avoided the punch, but havin a swing at them after and making it worse could end up in you being arrested for GBH!!!

could end up in you being arrested for GBH!!!

yep, my uncle got done for that. So chav tried to nick my aunts hand bag, aunt keep hold uncle goes for kid and grabs it out of his hands, the chav then punched my uncle in the face.

My uncle turned punched him to the floor. got 140 hours comini service for doing some thing every husband would have done.

Why did he get done? because the bag was secure (even though he had a busted eye brow)

sounds like a lovely bunch of people :)

that's why i don't go to illegal cruises any more.....as much

your friend should go to the police..it was him who got sprayed and to be honest i would want someone sorted for that kind of stuff...if you want to fight be a man and use your fists, what i think anyway.

that dent shouldn't cost too much to get out, looks fairly clean, don't think it would crease?

in theory the car meets we have are illeagal meets... in the eyes of the police.

Brigghouse was the best place for cruises around the northwest. anyway enough of that...

Dave. good to hear ur not hurt :D

plod wnt help you much as everyone has said. Personal revenge is the way forward.

Its Hammer Time for the Lotus me thinks!! :glance:

Type-R said:
plod wnt help you much as everyone has said. Personal revenge is the way forward.

Its Hammer Time for the Lotus me thinks!! :glance:

Sounds likes a gd idea now.... he will know it was u.... then ur car will be nothing more than a mess... or u.

Best thing i think would be to drop it. As said above, if you wreck his car it'l just go on and on and he'l know it was you.

And your just as guilty for fighting back in the eyes of the law, so you cant really report it to them either.

I've had this problem so many times,

people do things to you so you do worse things back, then you find your car trashed and your windows broken and then other people start getting involved.

it only stops when someone dies...

you did well to take on so many guys :) i recon the dent will push out.

as for the aukward situation i'd leave it as it is... the only thing you can realistically do is go to the police if he does anything more...

or get a tazor... I've always wanted one of them :D quick way to end a fight with no one getting hurt :)

if someone has a dodgy heart and u use a tazor... hes dead lol then before u know it, u'l be in the showers in jail, not being able 2 sit down. :D lol!

As far as I'm aware any sort of weapon is illegal in the UK - that includes CS, Tazers, Pepper Spray, knives, chains, bats, lengths of wood, knuckle dusters etc etc etc - essentially anything that can be used as a weapon.

The only self-defence rule in the UK is that if you are in fear of your life you can use reasonable force to defend yourself - but theres no definition of reasonable force, so you can even get done then.

Its slightly different in scotland - it's if you are in fear of your life, and cannot run away (ie your backed into a corner) then you can use reasonable force. We had that problem in Dee when I was working as a security guard - one of the guys got mobbed by four blokes and smacked two of em a couple of times, because it was in the middle of the parking lot he could have run away. Fortunatly he only got a warning for it, but that was more to do with the fact that we knew and got on with the local cops.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, steel toe capped shoes/boots are considered weapons if you use em to kick someone :D

EDIT: As far as my advice goes, I reckon your best bet is to head to the local nick, and sit down with a cop, explain the situation but also tell em your not willing to press charges. They'll make a note of it but nothing else will happen - that way if the guy or his mates come after you again they'll be a lot more attentive.

And god forbid it were to escalate to the point of serious assault or worse, the police will look at him and his mates as prime suspect until proved contrary - that way your covering your back as well in case they lodge an assault charge against you for hitting them with more than reasonable force.

thats not a reason too not use it though otherwise police woulnt be able to use it incase they killed somone with a dodgey heart. at present its illegal to use it anyway. what would be interesting and would depend on luck is if you could make a highly concentrated peanut butter spray, and hope they were alergic. as back up it could have a seperate resevoir containing fluid grass pollen/and chicken feathers. infact this idea is so good i feel like trying to make one. as an extra accessory you could carry a conker on a string, and say you were on the way to a conkers match.

lol no matter what u make or use, it will still be a weapon... if u took ur shoe off and hit them... they would say it was a weapon. Its useless :(

runaway-robot said:
if someone has a dodgy heart and u use a tazor... hes dead lol then before u know it, u'l be in the showers in jail, not being able 2 sit down. :D lol!

yea i just though of that.... still most people you fight probably don't have pace makers lol,

Krian,

that is some mad stuff about weapons, even shoes!!

NeX said:
yea i just though of that.... still most people you fight probably don't have pace makers lol

thats the thing u dont know... :glance: always a chance

u done whats was rite at the time, stood up 4 ur sel an put the guy who was so match bk in is place! as 4 the guy with the CS gas i no what i would do.........

lol, I learnt loads about it doing security :D A favourite of the little thugs was a high proof alcohol (above 50%) thats had a whole load of jalapeno pepper seeds left in it for a couple of days, then bottled in an asthama inhaler or a bottle of throat spray.

Basically its pepper spray, and the police came to warn us cos there was loads of it around at the time.

Having said all of that, 3 kids tried to steal my mobile at knife point about a year ago up at Alexandra Palace, I chased em off and called the police, and when they got there I was personally told by one of the police men that if I were to kick them in the knee cap and break it then i'd probably be considered to have used reasonable force as they were armed. As long as it was only the one kick, that would be fine.

Oh, and if your wondering why he'd tell me that, its cos I asked :D I was studying karate at the time, and I knew I had to give em three official warnings, but I wasn't sure what I could actually use, apart from the blocks, without getting done for GBH.

DAVE: best person to speak to is probably Goldstar... as he personally knows whats best thing to do with these guys... and most likely he'll say leave it out...

A favourite of the little thugs was a high proof alcohol (above 50%) thats had a whole load of jalapeno pepper seeds left in it for a couple of days, then bottled in an asthama inhaler or a bottle of throat spray.

can see every1 goin down the local offie an stopin off at somerfeilds on there way home! lol
how do ppl cum up with things like that!

mean micra said:
DAVE: best person to speak to is probably Goldstar... as he personally knows whats best thing to do with these guys... and most likely he'll say leave it out...

Honestly, best thing would be to smash their cars and beat up their loved ones letting each one know why they have to suffer.
But that would have alot of come back, not long ago alot of them got hostile with me and started looking for reasons to cause trouble and provoke me, I just deleted all links to them, stopped all incoming emails from forum, blocked anyone I knew on MSN. Just treat them like a psycho girlfriend.

There are some sound lads there but it's like finding a diamond mixed in with crystals.

Up to you bud, you cars been damaged by accident, you know they dislike micras really, would they care about smashing it in, could you do a come back like Lee?

Follow the lotus guy home in his car in about 6 months time - pour brake fluid on his car, then its fair...

lol if ur going 2 follow him, dont use ur white car lol will stick out like a sore thumb lol

well it's life a.hole's are every where. and to be honest klian advice is the best way to go you've would have admitted to the polic you were wroung to hit, however he take the first swing and the use of weapons on you mate will look bad on them, and if the pick on you then their pick on someone else and if it's on police recoreds there have no legs to stand on.

as recard's to weapons alot of things could be classed as weapons. from a brum handle to a screwdriver. so most my works van would be illege. however i'm an electrician and so i have a reason for the equipment in my van.
however my 6 cell maglite in the car is technicly illege as i have no real reason for it.

and if the person , keeping it clean for arnold, had a lutos carlton. remeber old vauxhall so ever brake fluid or hydrlic fluid around the rear aches,on the in side for months later there be rust and an mot faliure. and with brake and hydrlic fluid it's near impossible to paint over the metal again.
but personal i let the police deal with it. the get paid to take rubbish from the public.

Well, this is a tough one. He started it, but you somewhat finished it... Personally I would leave the Police out of it because all-in-all they are a useless waste of space and money (just my opinion).

What does sound like a good idea is to take a tub of industrial strength paint stripper/thiner and pour/spray it randomly over the Lotus Carlton. After which you then take a small hatchet (hand helt axe) and go at the bodywork... not too much mind but just enough ;)

Obviously if you were to take it into your own hands either in the manner above or any other manner for that matter (none which I condone or advise). This 30-year old idiot would probably turn around and get you done for some silly offence, embarrassing you and giving him & his mates a right good chuckle at your expense! :D

what more concerns me at the moment is my car, havin a full look at where the dent has occured its pushed down and popped the bump strip off in the middle so it might be just more then a case of popping out the dent

at present im thinking of leaving the situation and see if anything comes off it but my mate damo has got a near 40 man army of some rough ######s from a council estate his brother knocks about on, to attend next weeks meet, i will be at home tho as it seems a little more sensible

This is not the best place for a post like this. It's a public forum and could be used against you if things do end up with the police involved. It's better to post this thing in members chat if you must.

Hugh said:
This is not the best place for a post like this. It's a public forum and could be used against you if things do end up with the police involved. It's better to post this thing in members chat if you must.

im just asking for advice really nothing more, at present i doubt police will be involved

I know your after advice, I was just looking out for you, as if the other party who was involved came across this it may be used against you. Besides Thermite is your friend lol! ;)

Do you really want to retaliate? things like this can easily escalate before getting well out of hand, ok its cs gas/pepper spray and a bloodied nose now, but eventually it could get much more serious with weapons of all kinds (which are easily and cheaply obtainable) do you really want to go down that particular avenue... I dont think you would. These lads sound like a bunch of no brainers that want a ruck, so why give it them, Imo its better to leave it alone, put it behind you and learn from the experience, after all an accidental dent in your car is far better than a deliberate hole in your head any day isn't it? as for anonymous retaliation, they'll more than likely know who it would be and have a go back, then what would you do, Stay away from them, it could only get worse, life's too short to worry about all this machismo, just get on with your life.:kungfu:

jeesus, i'm not reading all that.

Huges or whoever you are. If it was your 'honest held belief' you were going to get a leathering THAT SECOND you are perfectly entitled to give a pre-emptive strike under common law. If he had a few mates with him, his size all work in your favour.

cheers for the advice guys letting the dust settle now i think if anything else happens again involving him then police will become involved

I went to a few meetings with a local cruise site and I soon realised that most of them are a bunch of morons, I don’t like cruise's, there full of idiots in the same old cars followed by more of the same,

I had a few lads beefing with me over nothing, didnt end up with a fight like with this case but i could see it happening, cruisers spoil the image of modifying cars and i like to think i have nothing to do with them.

CS gas is classed as a firearm and is a serious offence to carry it and even more serious to use it, I know some idiot who got a 6 month suspended sentence for shooting someone with a BB gun. if you get any more problems with these people just get in contact with the police, even if its making threats they will get done for it.

best thing to do IMO is be the bigger man and walk away from it,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back