Some advice needed, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marks right, in the end, he got thumped good in front of his "mates" and you gor a dented car, if you leave it and people know you're leaving it, should anything else happen the police will help but not it the guy is provoked

dont bring me into it guys. i didnt know this happened as i prob left.

I aint gonna defend anyone its upto the people involved.

Hugh said:
This is not the best place for a post like this. It's a public forum and could be used against you if things do end up with the police involved. It's better to post this thing in members chat if you must.

Just for the record, the police cannot use anything posted on the internet as solid evidence. They can however use it in addition to further solid evidence. :)

goldstar0011 said:
no ones bringing you into to it so why post, do you love posting your connection to them or something

hehe im guessin these botts ppl or whatever it is

Sorry, But this post is the biggest load of cr@p i have ever read.

Lets post the true story up.
You were raceing round the streets, driving like a complete bell-end. You cut me up while i was driving with my family in the car, you caused me to lock all 4 of my wheels up.
I posted on the forum asking who the driver of the car was. turns out it was you. You then decide to throw a torrent of abuse at me, followd by threats towards me and my family, bareing in mind that my family has people as young as 5 years old in it.
You tell at least 5 people that your going to bring "your boiz" down to the meet to "sort me out"
So i see you and your 7 mates at the meet, i walk over with 3 of my mates.
you get lippy so you get smacked clean in the face. i turn round and walk off, you then jump on my back and try to bite me, so you get smacked clean in the face again, then you get your head bounced off your car.
MOST of your mates walk off baring 2, one decides he wants to join in so he gets a crack and then he runs off, he is then chased leaving me you and one of your mates there.
I walk over to you and you say "no dont, please just leave it, thats enouth"
so i walk off.

Since this happend, i have had people asking me to leave it as you have said your to scared to come back to the meet just incase it happens again.

You have also made repeted threats about other people, though, when these people aproach you, you hide in "the office" in the McDonalds where you work.

But anyway, lets go over your story and rectifie a few lies eh!

hughes_16v said:
a member on there has a problem with me because he seems to think i was driving like a #### in a little traffic light gran prix we had last week, he drives a 3 ltr lotus carlton btw.
Raceing through a town center in traffic is just plain stupid. simple as.

hughes_16v said:
anyway last night at the weekly meet he came over, with his crew giving me the old, your a cocky sod routine. it was clear he was after a fight of some nature,
Not at all, i wanted an apolagy

hughes_16v said:
he is 31 year old and should have more sense tbh but after about 30secs talking he took a swing at me but i dodged the punch and lost my temper,
31, you cheeky *******, but the only thing you lost was your balance as you fell to the floor like a sack of spuds.

hughes_16v said:
grabbing him and repeatedly hitting him in the face and head, blursting his nose,
Funny that, there were at least 30 people in the pub who will agree with me that the only blood i had on me was that on my hand, could of been yours or it could of been a graze on my hand where it made contact with your face.

hughes_16v said:
then two of his mates jumped on me and threw me into my car denting the rear quarter quite bad, one of them was easily over 20stone but i managed to fight them off winding one of them and the other just gave up, two of his other friends grabbed my mate damo and sprayed him was CS-gas(tear-gas) he had no alternative but to run away as he couldnt see.
HA HA HA HA
funnyest thing i have EVER read, you are a complete spoon.
Your mate got sprayed with CS gas and couldnt see? yet he managed to run off through a busy carpark. so could he see or not? or did someone just poor a bottle of coke over his head?
oh i dont know, you really are silly arnt you!

hughes_16v said:
so basicly i want to know what some of you guys/girls would do
Well, i would recomend you stop telling lies for starters, then Mr "i'm well ard init" why dont you take the matters into your own hands, rarther than getting people to ask us to leave you alone

hughes_16v said:
im asking people on here as you all seem a sensible bunch of people,
Thats not what you posted on the BTTOS forum, i remember you making a 300+ word post on there slagging this place off

hughes_16v said:
thanks for reading, admin/mods please dont deleted post as i would like alot of opinions, cheers

Oh, and just to clear somthing else up, if I did own a lotus carlton the last thing i would be doing is going to "cruise's" or "weekly meet's" in it, theres only 120 of them left in the UK and they sell for like £20k

Hughes, you truely are a spanner, i have taken a C+P of this thread, I'll post it up on the BTTOS forum for you as you seem to be to scared of going on there your self at the moment

Thanks for taking the time to read this everyone

Interesting to see the UK has the same problems with 'cruisers' as we do here in Australia.

Its usually always the combined groups which cause problems (ie: any one, any car and they all go "cruising").

BTW a little bit of advise from Yombet on the situation at hand:

Lotus Carlton - stop trying to be a superhero. If someone upsets you on the road with wreckless driving, get their rego plates and report it to the police. If it was seriously dangerous and you can see other people were affected by the proceedings of the offender, pull over and get their details to add into the police report. Taking matters into your own hands causes problems as you have seen from this situation.

Fighting on the internet does absolutely nothing to improve the situation.

Cheers

Craig said:
So you don't own a Lotus Carlton then?

No i dont, it was a 20 year old carlton GSI, but i dont even own that now.

just got my self a micra, they seem like a good car so thorght i would have one.

oh deary me guys... just hope u both can call it quits now tho before it gets stupid...

glad you cleared up the most important thing there tho craig...

Craig said:
So you don't own a Lotus Carlton then?

lmao!

Lotus carlton said:
No i dont, it was a 20 year old carlton GSI, but i dont even own that now.

just got my self a micra, they seem like a good car so thorght i would have one.

Welcome to the dark side :D mwuahahahaha

Yom said:
Interesting to see the UK has the same problems with 'cruisers' as we do here in Australia.

Its usually always the combined groups which cause problems (ie: any one, any car and they all go "cruising").
BTW a little bit of advise from Yombet on the situation at hand:

Lotus Carlton - stop trying to be a superhero. If someone upsets you on the road with wreckless driving, get their rego plates and report it to the police. If it was seriously dangerous and you can see other people were affected by the proceedings of the offender, pull over and get their details to add into the police report. Taking matters into your own hands causes problems as you have seen from this situation.

Fighting on the internet does absolutely nothing to improve the situation.

Cheers

Well typed...

Needs to die this does now, I've seen the thread on BTTOS and it's gone OTT by both people. (ps confused how it turned to penis sizes lol )

Lotus Carlton / Mad Dan - what micra you got? hope you enjoy it, you've obviously seen how they handle. enjoy

Lotus carlton said:
Sorry, But this post is the biggest load of cr@p i have ever read.

Lets post the true story up.
You were raceing round the streets, driving like a complete bell-end. You cut me up while i was driving with my family in the car, you caused me to lock all 4 of my wheels up.
I posted on the forum asking who the driver of the car was. turns out it was you. You then decide to throw a torrent of abuse at me, followd by threats towards me and my family, bareing in mind that my family has people as young as 5 years old in it.
You tell at least 5 people that your going to bring "your boiz" down to the meet to "sort me out"
So i see you and your 7 mates at the meet, i walk over with 3 of my mates.
you get lippy so you get smacked clean in the face. i turn round and walk off, you then jump on my back and try to bite me, so you get smacked clean in the face again, then you get your head bounced off your car.
MOST of your mates walk off baring 2, one decides he wants to join in so he gets a crack and then he runs off, he is then chased leaving me you and one of your mates there.
I walk over to you and you say "no dont, please just leave it, thats enouth"
so i walk off.

Since this happend, i have had people asking me to leave it as you have said your to scared to come back to the meet just incase it happens again.

You have also made repeted threats about other people, though, when these people aproach you, you hide in "the office" in the McDonalds where you work.

But anyway, lets go over your story and rectifie a few lies eh!

Raceing through a town center in traffic is just plain stupid. simple as.

Not at all, i wanted an apolagy

31, you cheeky *******, but the only thing you lost was your balance as you fell to the floor like a sack of spuds.

Funny that, there were at least 30 people in the pub who will agree with me that the only blood i had on me was that on my hand, could of been yours or it could of been a graze on my hand where it made contact with your face.

HA HA HA HA
funnyest thing i have EVER read, you are a complete spoon.
Your mate got sprayed with CS gas and couldnt see? yet he managed to run off through a busy carpark. so could he see or not? or did someone just poor a bottle of coke over his head?
oh i dont know, you really are silly arnt you!

Well, i would recomend you stop telling lies for starters, then Mr "i'm well ard init" why dont you take the matters into your own hands, rarther than getting people to ask us to leave you alone

Thats not what you posted on the BTTOS forum, i remember you making a 300+ word post on there slagging this place off

Oh, and just to clear somthing else up, if I did own a lotus carlton the last thing i would be doing is going to "cruise's" or "weekly meet's" in it, theres only 120 of them left in the UK and they sell for like £20k

Hughes, you truely are a spanner, i have taken a C+P of this thread, I'll post it up on the BTTOS forum for you as you seem to be to scared of going on there your self at the moment

Thanks for taking the time to read this everyone

most of that is untrue for a start, no threats wher made towards anyones family, i tell it like it is not some made up Edited like what you have stated.

just let me make one thing clear i didnt run because i was hit cause you ####ers dint even hit me as a matter of fact. i ran cause some big fat ####er sprayed some gas #### in me face and couldnt see anythin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back