Advice

Sorry for this but has anybody came across h4 wire adapter being burn out I have replace it with a new h4 adapter but it seem that I have wired it wrong its not like house electrics were red-red and blue-blue etc so I have but the red wire with the blue and red with the blue and the yellow with the black its work but when I put the full Beam on the left goes bright and the one I have replace goes dim like its winking sort of thing if you know what I mean thank in advance

Yh I did but got a adapter with red blue and yellow wires and so I thought red with red blue with blue and yellow with black then it's was dim all the time so I change the red with the blue and left the yellow with black and it's fine but when I put mine main beam on its goes dim

I posted this guide a few months back, it references the wiring colours and the diagrams for the H4 plug

What will have happened is that the middle wire looks like it should go to the top terminal, but the middle wire actually goes to the right side and the right wire goes to the top terminal

Hopefully your wires on the loom are the same colour as mine, and you bought the plug with the same wires as mine, and then you're sorted

Back