Advice

Hey guys i had my Nissan just over 6 months my grandad give it to me but now am driving it more then he ever did it just becoming were and tear atm I have replace the breaks pads and discs and track rod and now there a knocking noise on the right hand drive could anybody help please don't want a small job into a big job thank you in advance

Depends when it knocks, during turning the wheel could be a cv joint, cheap and easy, could be an engine mount when under load, my front mount on the engine needs done but it is proving hard to source, only knocks when coming on or off the petrol.. Or maybe a problem with a shock absorber, again not too expensive

Knocking when turning right I had the cv boot replaced and it still knocking there for I replace the track rod and it's still knocking all I can think off its the lower ball join I know it a pain in the bum to replace the lower ball join so am just think would it be better to replace the wish bine or just the lower ball join and if I do replace the wish bone might aswell replace the anit roll ball links aswell

Knocking when turning right I had the cv boot replaced and it still knocking there for I replace the track rod and it's still knocking all I can think off its the lower ball join I know it a pain in the bum to replace the lower ball join so am just think would it be better to replace the wish bine or just the lower ball join and if I do replace the wish bone might aswell replace the anit roll ball links aswell
Cv , a boot won't do anything if the CV is knacked, a ball joint will know on bumps ect , steering it's the CV, jack the car up steered right and turned the wheel see if you can feel it or hear it ,

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Alright I will check it after work and also is a shark fin better then the old aerial antenna?
Looks-wise definitely

I hate listening to the radio though so I dont care too much about being able to pick up the signal, USB and AUX is the way to go

non-stop advertisements and call-ins from ropey sounding strangers on the radio these days, last thing I want to hear first thing in the morning is brexit

True that mate but my daughter have my phone during long trips and just wounding if it better even thought it's looks all crack up and worn out and get better signal

Cv , a boot won't do anything if the CV is knacked, a ball joint will know on bumps ect , steering it's the CV, jack the car up steered right and turned the wheel see if you can feel it or hear it ,

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app
Took the car were I used to work the boss said it probably be the cv joint and I knew its be something like in the first place but I was blind and did not believe it just because I took it to a garage to replace a cv boot after the mot fail and i thought they **** it up

Back