Adding nissan tweeter speakers to standard 4 speaker system

Do all cars have the correct loom to add these to connect them up easily ? I mean the nissan tweeters which go where the mirrors are but on the inside trim of the car. Also how would you go about removing that bit of trim ?

Many thanks in advance ! Ryan

They'll hook into your front speakers respectively. Hence my comment :)
It'll be up to you to wire them into your fronts as you see fit

So you think it wont be a simple effort ? 8ve seen a pair of tweeterz for sale and they have very short leads which makes me think the loom that they Connect to should be pretty much where the tweeters get installed??? Anyway thankfully my parents have a micra with the tweeters so ill investigate further

It will be simple to do. The tweeters go inline with the front speaker wires. It'll just be a fiddle :)
You can soon extend wires.
Though I would pop a cover off and have a look to see if there's a connection there?

I can now confirm that the loom does indeed exist ! Nissan had it in a bundle with tape around it which I have unravelled and positioned so I can attach my tweeters I've ordered off eBay once they arrive :) excited :) I just bought universal door panel clips which look the same as the ones that were there already as I couldn't find any specific nissan ones online:/ hopefully they fit they certainly look the same :) can't wait !

good ol' Nissan putting the same looms in every single car no matter the spec :p
I hope when you get them hooked up they work correctly with the fader settings etc on the radio ;)
I have the sport+ (6 speakers...two front, two rear, two tweeters) and I think the sound is great, so this should improve your listening experience

I'm looking forward to it haha my mum has a micra 07 activ with 6 speakers and it sounds very good for stock ! Even the four speaker set up I have currently is pretty good I think :)

when I got my car all the stereo settings were default...and I spent ages trying to get the sound just right...
I don't know how anyone else sets up their sound systems but I set up my fader/enhancement/etc settings by using this song :p

...as it has a bit of everything...vocals, sweeping crecendo, light sections, heavy sections and wonderful depth of tone
...I found that adjusting the setting to a heavy rock song, such as Soundgardens version of rusty cage, made pop songs sound too dull
and setting to a dance track, like titanium,david guetta, made folk/country/metal sound all tinny
...once this song sounds epic, and gives you chills, most others do too ;)
well...that's what I've discovered anyway :D

when I got my car all the stereo settings were default...and I spent ages trying to get the sound just right...
I don't know how anyone else sets up their sound systems but I set up my fader/enhancement/etc settings by using this song :p

...as it has a bit of everything...vocals, sweeping crecendo, light sections, heavy sections and wonderful depth of tone
...I found that adjusting the setting to a heavy rock song, such as Soundgardens version of rusty cage, made pop songs sound too dull
and setting to a dance track, like titanium,david guetta, made folk/country/metal sound all tinny
...once this song sounds epic, and gives you chills, most others do too ;)
well...that's what I've discovered anyway :D

U special jen

Back