speaker decision :)

Think I've made my mind up on the speakers I want for my Nissan Micra K11 :)

Now, first of all, I'm one of those people looking for the best in quality. I'm not striving to be the most extreme bass head in the world, and I listen to a wide range of genres, from metal to classical, to trance, seriously. I'm just after a well balanced, full of clarity system that also offers plenty of punchy bass where I want it

The Vibe Space 6 3D speakers:

http://www.stereowiseplus.com/2010/12/convertible-car-component-speaker.html

That is the review of them. I've heard a lot of good things about Vibe. Good choice?

Only issue is, I know the car has space for the mid bass 17cm speaker, but then this set also has 2 tweeter and a mid, but the tweeter can be fitted onto the mid, so its a 3 way in a 2 way config.

So my next question is, is it a lot of trouble cutting another hole (possibly on the other side of the door) for these?

I could put the mid bass on the parcel shelf I guess and have the mid/tweeter on the front doors, but only issue then is that the stereo imaging would have diminished as you'd be able to tell the sound is separate.

Would I need an amp for these speakers also? (I'm betting I do), but I also need to buy a head unit as well, as a tape deck WILL NOT do.

I could always get a sub later if I was missing frequencies though as they only go down to 55hz (should I be worried about this for trance, etc? Or does it honestly not matter?)...
Or is there better in the same sort of price range? (200 mark)

Thanks for any responses/ideas :D

OP
OP
K
Haha Vibe vs Infinity?

EDIT:

It would seem I'd need spacers of some kind as the speakers are also 10mm deeper than the door would permit. Hmm... I may have to leave this idea