Rear Speaker Cabling - Parcel Shelf With Speakers?

Hi all .... apologies posting dozens of Q's this week but another from me.

Have the option of a parcel shelf with built in speakers for pre-facelift K11 and I'm just wandering if the cable feeds were standard in the loom? I found a white connector on the NSR corner which could well be it.

Just to check if they were standard, if the connector I found is right and indeed do you think it's worth to fit it? Currently have standard fit speakers at front and a 4 year old Sony hifi in dash ... nothing greatly special but works nicely.

Many thanks in advance

The optional soundboard (Parcelshelf with speakers) is a great upgrade. Most micra's have the connector already in the loom. Its a square 4 pin behind the carpet behind the driver side rear light.

The optional soundboard (Parcelshelf with speakers) is a great upgrade. Most micra's have the connector already in the loom. Its a square 4 pin behind the carpet behind the driver side rear light.

Thanks for the feedback Maarten, yep I like the idea of that and our shelf is slowly falling apart anyway so is decision made ... will check the connector first mind. All the best

Back