nismo grille
maybe nismo spoiler
hid kit
fogs stained yellow
coilovers
window tints
respray in honda frost white
full whiteline kit

I like the alloys, will look better when the car is lowered. Aso may some arches would look very well too, remember seeing some nice ones in the for sale section a while back.

im in school from 9 - 4 and i work from 5 - 11 ...everyday and 8 - 5 satday..! thats 34 hrs a week ! u cud say i have no life at the moment but it has to be done till i get everyting sorted wi the car.....

im in school from 9 - 4 and i work from 5 - 11 ...everyday and 8 - 5 satday..! thats 34 hrs a week ! u cud say i have no life at the moment but it has to be done till i get everyting sorted wi the car.....

fair play to ya, i work mon-thurs 12 until 9 so i get the weekend to do whatever but im still lazy and get nothing done lol

i only have sundays to work on the car and all the motor factors are closed! :(
ill be doing the same the whole way through the summer and if i get enuf im buying a vtec coupe.....BUT OF COURSE IM KEEPIN THE SUPER! HA

anyway...back to talkin bout my car...lol

Love the Alloys but you'll need to spray the rest of the car to match, how white, lol. defo need lowering though. Like the buckets and interesting placement of the gauges.

the car is actually the same colur as the alloys.....the body is just all dirty for oil and grease because i was working on it last week...

my bottom fogs dont work
They come on with your fulls fella, well mine do anyway?!?! Your in ireland 2 lol:D its good 2 be irish!!!! Not many h7ere is there!!!! grrrrrr, well its good though, being different... just hard 2 get parts!!!

Them wheels are pure sex man lol...Wishing i was anywhere near Ireland now, would love to take them seats off your hands...anyways dude cars looking mint!!!

the wheels came the whole way from japan....ha......i wish u wer too cus the seats are just sitting in my room....waste of nice buckets

cost me 750 euro so about 600 pounds.....o id say id wud be really dear...der heavy....i tink u shud save 4 a cav turbo engine n bang it in2 d nova

lol yeah iv seen that mod done a few times, makes the nova fly like there is no tomorrow. not to sure my insurance company would be pleased though lol.. The cars pretty nippy as it is, but with the red top in it...wow lol..
How did you manage to get insured on a 1.3 and your only 17?
I gotta get my arse over to Ireland man, not only for them seats..but for the insurance lol

:eek: what lol...
Im speachless man lol...
o_O.. its £1200 for me, by myself, on my 1.0 Vauxhall Nova lol..
Radicularse!
You got it good man! lol

put on ,y laguna splitter yesterday.....just waiting on a pic....at the weekend im putting on new number plates,black mesh and tinting my lights ;)

fair play, get some pics up. that reminds me i must wash my car and get some new pics and update my blog lol

Cars looking good i really like it! but yeah i think you need to sort the thread out with the img code it makes it so much easier to read! keep up the good work though!

Adam

update.....

my decat...dirty..ha
Picture306.jpg

new custom stainless steel exhaust system
Picture304.jpg

my dc2 recaro
before
Picture303.jpg

after (needs to be dry vacced)
Picture308.jpg

and just a normal pic