About time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

Ex. Club Member
Hi all!I'm Mike from Dundee, and i've been looking around here for ever... so i reckon i should at least say hello, and thanks to all for the really helpfull d.i.y. guides and posts! (Y)

My wee N-reg 1.0 is my first car, and i can't fault it...even though i'm six foot ridiculous and one size fourteen has to live under the clutch most of the time!!I've done the odd bits and bobs to it, and maybe some day my micra will achieve it's full potential!! :wasntme:

my old deputy manager was surprised just how roomy a micra is. hes 6ft 7" and struggled to fit into his mk4 astra, but once he slid the seat back in my car fitted in no problems at all and even had enough head room for a hat (if he so wished) not only that but he realy realy scared himself in my car when i had the janspeed manifold, advanti cams, toyo t1R's and suspension stuff and pulsar calipers done to it. he didnt know a micra could handle, go or stop like that...

well what do you expect from an astra driver..lol?

WELCOME!

Cheers folks!I know Anthony, a mate used to have a rasta-astra...always a plume of smoke from it, took a while to decide to move lol and it was like the tardis in reverse, especially in the back!
Umm, how do i attach a pic to a post then??Maybe need to upgrade membership?

lol, on a 0-60 sprint between myself in my stock bog standard 1 lady owner micra and a razzed up boy racer stylee 1.6 SXI mk4 astra with full exhaust and filter........at 55mph i had enough of a lead to safely pull in front of him again.... they are sooooo slooooow

Pictures 002.jpg

Pictures 004.jpg

Pictures 005.jpg Ah-hah!!Getting somewhere with the attachments now :laugh: These are my motors...and hopefully that exhaust will get fitted soon...and then i can think about more fuel to go with the air lol :alien:

Attachments

• Pictures 001.jpg
    Pictures 001.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 173
  • Pictures 008.jpg
    Pictures 008.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 163
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back