a trip to australia

mik

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

I'm thinking about flying to australia this year. There is a part of my family in Melbourne, that i'd like to visit sometime. I don't know if they are located directly in Melbourne, or maybe "near" Melbourne. I really would like to meet some micra friends in Australia too, when i'm there. When is the best time to come to Australia?

Attachments

• 11988.jpg
    11988.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 38

cisco

» CMF Member
Gday Mik,

Wow, what an adventure, that sounds great.

I would definately love to meet up with you for sure.

I am in Canberra, which is about 6 hrs drive from Melbourne, or only about 1hr flight or less I think.

Right now its very hot, beautiful if you want to spend all your time at the beach swimming and catching waves. But too hot if you are say inland like in Canberra here where there is nowhere to swim. April is a nice month in Canberra, fresh days, not badly hot and not freezing, just right etc.

June-August it gets pretty cold, so no good for the beach.

Again by October/November it becomes nice and warm once again. There can be some big differences in climate between the various cities too.. I.e. even in the middle of winter, it can still be quite warm up in Northern Territory, QLD, WA etc.

Let me know if you would like to come to Canberra.

There are a few members in Melbourne also. Depending on when you come, we should arrange the next large meet to happen around that time so you could be here for it.

mik

» CMF Member
That sounds awesome cisco, thank you a lot.
Well i guess it's october to november, when i will fly to australia. first of all i need to know where they exactly live. my dad said they live in the outback :-/ near melbourne, but i will contact them. because i never knew that we have relatives in australia. until know, have a nice time.

ps: it would be awesome if we could do a micra meet, in this time :) how nice is that

Back