A few pics of my car

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
mycar3.jpg

mycar2.jpg

Have an induction kit to fit, car needs lowering, want to fit a splitter to the back and some honda civic sills. Not sure of what other mods to do but feel free to leave comments. :D

did it take long mate? I am also thinking about colour coding the bumpers and wing mirrors. Just a bit wary of doing the bumpers incase they get scratched. Would mean me spraying all the bumper which would be a pain.
When i get back home, I'm going to paint the inside of the front headlight and give it an agressive look :D

yer sounds good, took about an hour to do both sides just keep working it!
defo colour code though would look awesome!

Yeah ive seen a few on here and they are impressive. Am waiting on one of the guys on here to get back in contact with me about a boot lid with sr spoiler as my one is f****d. What other mods would you do?

lower, interior colour coding, splitters back box/exhaust system, 1.3 cams stuff like that tints there loads it get very addictive!

rear tinted lights?

yeah am going to buy some fabric and colour code my door cards and have my centre console sprayed. Probably get some tints over the summer when I have a job :p
just short on money which means its a slow process.
How did you tint your back lights anyway, look boss mate!!!

Tredderk11 (Aid) said it looks like my car is on stilts lol so definately going to go with your advice guys :D

spray tint off ebay its savage tint sprey i just took them off masked the reflector cleaned it all and did light coats gradually building up then let it dry was done in like an hour!
I love how it turned out!

yer it does

nice one mate, will try doing that over xmas I think. Are your lights still visible i.e. sidelights and indicators?
Think am going to put some clear repeaters on my xmas list :p

just my personal opion, if your having smoked rear lights get some smoked indicators just to carry the smoked theme on clears will look out of place ;) also you can tint your front head light indicator bulbs with tint spary, they still shine orange and look black through the headlight glass...i did some on mine :)

np give my blog a look comment if you like hah! :p

i tell you what you need... a cigaret lighter:D
i have an open mouth grill in red, think it would look good on your car. would need a repray though (could do it for you, think i have some flame red left over from my other car) if you are interested, drop me a PM and i will send you some pics.

here's a pic of it on my old car.

but the car looks good mate, i really like the splitter (laguna?)

Attachments

• front of red car small.JPG
    front of red car small.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 230
Was thinking of doing that, would I be right in thinking that I would need a caramel wheel?

nice looking car mate, i love the Sr wheels too :D but yes please de bump strip it.

i did a guide in the guide section about how to remove it easily

use a small amount of petrol and an ice scraper for best results :D

nice looking car mate, i love the Sr wheels too :D but yes please de bump strip it.

i did a guide in the guide section about how to remove it easily

use a small amount of petrol and an ice scraper for best results :D

this method worked for me. but some people say dont put petrol on your paint, didnt seem to make much difference to mine:D

this method worked for me. but some people say dont put petrol on your paint, didnt seem to make much difference to mine:D

suppose it doesnt matter if your using small amounts of petrol... altough if some one on here tells them to use petrol and he ruins his paint hes gonna blame the guy who said ''use petrol'' lol

as long as you clean it off then petrol is fine.
Nice looking car mate! Splitters look soo good on black bumpers imo!

thanks for all your comments and ideas, really appreciate it. Yes it is a laguna splitter, cost me £5 from a scrappy which I was very pleased with. Going to get one for the rear, thinking about getting a Seat Ibiza one??

I think its the 97' one, I just ragged that off the bumper from a laguna in the scrappy. Just be careful off the tacs cos they are real sharp.

Mate you seriously do need to lower it and don't bother retrimming or whatever with the interior do what me and dan have done bin it all lol, looks good for a starting block best mod you could do though is put a 1.3 engine in it.

I think its the 97' one, I just ragged that off the bumper from a laguna in the scrappy. Just be careful off the tacs cos they are real sharp.

they did ones with vents and ones without vents, dont know the years tho lol... and yearh them staples cut your hands up! ive seen it done to my mate, it looks like a cat has scratched the palms of his hands!

aidan, yearh stripping out would be cool altough imo not worth doing it to a 1.0.

p.s i reckon cg13 cams would be cool. give you abit more power.

yeah can't be bothered stripping the interior to be honest mate. Fitted my induction kit and sr boot lid (nice one davee C) and am loving it :D

Can you let me know what I need to do to get 1.3 cams and fit them? yes am learning :p

:k11green:

that kinda why i wrote that, cover nex like.

lol thanks mate :D

well i think if you look around the petrol filler, i havent seen a car with peeling paint or anything, so i think it would be ok,

Back