A Big Hello From Scotland

P

pedro9474

Hi guys some of you might remember me from the joint nissan meets we have organised twice so far up here in Sunny Scotland and will soon be getting another one organised too kick off 2005 .Which will be covered again by the Scottish Fast and Modified magazine as they have agreed too cover any meets we will be having in the future .
My old user name on the micra forums was Braveheart and when i tried to log on it said it was invalid which i was glad of as i now have pedro9474 which is my username on all the other nissan forums .
Well as far as forthcoming meets go hopefully i will get too meet more of you guys cause the inter club meets are certainly getting a better turnout from the rest of the Nissan forums ..
PEDRO..:laugh:

Hi - i was at the last meet down in Moffat, and yes i'll be there at the next one! Were you there also? Remember seeing the magazine shots, got a little one of my boot in da Magazine!
Titch :kungfu:

I might be able to attend depending on finacial position at the time, may be in the micra, or the soon to be modified almera....

Thats would be good mate, at least theer would be someone i knew! What you got planned for the GTI beast?
:kungfu:

Well hopefully a few of us from down here could attend, with any luck...

Agood clean, lol
Alloys (17's or possibly 18's)
40mm drop
Tints
and possibly a new set of lungs.....

Nice, specialy with 18's. Would be cool for some more Micras to come up. At the last one there was only me and Baby_Nismos cars, (not sure if he's moved over to the forums yet), but to have more Micras there would be cool. Would be good for the club also.

I'll try and bring the micra if I do go, but i'm gonna start work on it hopefully this weekend so will have to see wot happens.....

Sounds Interesting! Going to get windows tined soon hopefully, wheels to come, and then maybe some splitters. Happy with how it is at the mo, but really need wheels. Help!

Back