5th injector

superls

K10 Tuner
no its not in the wrong section lol.

im thinking about putting a '5th' injector on my k10 well 1st lol, to give it that extra boost when it leans out a high revs.

has anyone ever done such a thing (even on a k11) i know ill need a higher pressure pump and some electronics to control the injector but thats not a problem, just wanted peoples oppinions really and maube a little advise

superls

superls, you may get away with a lower pressure pump, my audi injector floods the engine when i press the button, and the car will cruise at 70 on that one injector alone :)

mine? no, its carbed

So why are you calling it a 5th injector if ther is'nt even 1 injector?I'm not having a go at you but surely there must be a stronger pump you can put in instead of doing that seems like a waste of money?

A stronger pump won't help him, his mixture is fine until he gets to extremly high revs then it leans out as the carb just can't cope with such a high demand, the injector will chuck in some more fuel and sort it out.
He's called it a 5th cos performance injection cars can have a 5th injector

So why are you calling it a 5th injector if ther is'nt even 1 injector?I'm not having a go at you but surely there must be a stronger pump you can put in instead of doing that seems like a waste of money?

did you not read the first post properly? where i said about it being the first one, i used 5th as a figure of speech, but actually stated in the first post (if you had read it) that actually it would be the 1st injector

perhaps he,s researching his options for a forced induction ma12 ?;)

maybe so, lol

Back