40 Min Warning

Thanks for reminding me :D Missed the first half, but the second was good - can't believe he set fire to the caravan!

Just go to www.finalgear.com. They usially upload a torrent of Top Gear episodes and Fith Gear ones.

Also, if you heared a song you liked on any of the Top Gear or FG episodes, you can find out what it was on finalgear.com. (after a few days, when people put their thinking caps on. And hunt down the song names :) )

Sky

Finalgear is down as i type this. Will be back soon usially :)

oh man those caravaners werent happy at all! i thought about getting a caravan but then these 3 completely changed my mind! very hilarious!

oh back to cars, the Mazda MPS looks good! mmm.........

for thos who missed it its repeated at 19.00 tomoro.

or on theother hand if any of u have NTL digital go into the on demand free bit and in the bbc2 programes you can watch the whole series again when ever u want for free

right, dont waste time on final gear..... just go to www.bbc.co.uk/topgear and click on watch this weeks episode..... job done, it streams so as long as your not 150years old and still have a dial up, then your away.....fwn

Good (funny) episode, but not actually much about cars...! A mondeo, not much else?

Also, a hell of a lot of it was scripted.

Back